Savage

Katy on feud with taylor swift : "She started it".. Spills tea on the whole situation [Actual Video link receipt]

KATY VS TAYLOR  

30 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH TEAM ARE YOU ON?

• TEAM KATY
    • TEAM TAYLOR

KatyIt's about backing dancers. It's so crazy! Ok so there's like three backing dancers that went on tour with her tour right? And they asked me before they went on tour if they could they go and I was like "yeah, of course! I'm not on a record cycle and you get to work and she's great and all that. But I will be on a record cycle probably in about a year. So be sure to put a 30 day contingency in your contracts so you can get out if you wanna join me when I say I'm going back on." So that year came up right, and I texted all of them because I'm very close with them and I told them "look, just FYI I'm about to start and I want to put the word out there." And they said "ok well we're going to go talk to management about it." And they did and they got fired. And I tried to talk to her about it and she wouldn't speak with me. 

7CjVkoP.gif 

Yeah I really read this as Katy "basically trying to sabotage an entire arena tour" said no reasonable person ever. [emoji849]

On the other hand, wtf did she expect Taylor to do if part of her crew abandoned ship (even if there was a contingency in place) in the middle of a tour? I love Katy and I think she's gotten the worst out of all of this, but it was inconsiderate and a recipe for disaster to tell the dancers to make their plans that way. ESPECIALLY if she didn't tell Taylor herself ahead of time. I mean, we know the girl has a propensity for feuds. Why play with fire. It's just a dumb idea. And look what happened. [emoji849]

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

This is getting petty on both ends.  Taylor blew it out of proportion, and I can't blame Katy for responding, but she keeps changing her tune.  First it was no comment, then Swish Swish, and now she is specifically serving details.  She has to know this story is keeping eyes on her.   

I just hope that Taylor will have grown up by the time TS6 comes out and buries this.  Its easy to forget but Katy is in her 30's and should know better.  Taylor was still kind of young when all this came about, but she should know better by now too.  

Taylor is verified vile cunt. 

I  LIVE for this EXPOSE, he literally confirmed that she is blacklisting Katy behind the scenes and it's evident now since radios are refusing to play her

holly4.jpg

So - this is what I told everybody who was wondering what the feud was about. The dancers said it themselves, that THEY decided to leave Taylor and go to Katy. I understand for Taylor, that it's shit while touring, but blaming it all on Katy was just wrong and I understand Katy giving her side of the story now. On the other side, I'm confused as she first kept it classy and saying nothing about anyone, and now she spills a whole can of tea over my table!!!11

25 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Taylor is verified vile cunt. 

I  LIVE for this EXPOSE, he literally confirmed that she is blacklisting Katy behind the scenes and it's evident now since radios are refusing to play her

holly4.jpg

I HAD TO remind everyone of this iconic tweet. lj1 

I believe taylor is using the media to destroy katy, narcissists are experts when it comes to character assassination. Taylor already made a career out of it.

If Taylor is really contributing to Katy flopping then Karma will get her too. No pop female lasts forever. And every one that we think is immune has fallen sans Adele.

But I don't know how much Taylor can be credited for actually constructing Katy's floppage. I think it was just Katy's turn to flop. Being up Hillary's butt did her no favors, and that she's a goofball has not served her well in this repugnant nascent SJW-dominated pop culture wave that wasn't nearly as ubiquitous during Prism as it is now. On top of all that, she waited two years to spill the tea, and that makes her look like she's pandering for press, which I don't think is the case. I think she eventually just gave up and has decided that the responsibility of fixing it is Taylor's, since she (Katy) tried and was rebuffed.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

Team Katy, but I don't hate Taylor in the slightest. Just think they both need to take a deep breath and learn to bury the hatchet. (Even though Tay took it WAY farther than Katy).

Also there's no way that John M didn't help fuel Taylor's fire 

Well taylor has the body and the chest of a prepubescent boy and has the same schoolyard bullying mentality to fit, so. 

Kim and Kanye ended Taylor anyway and exposed her lying snakeish slutish ways 

23 minutes ago, alexander said:

I can't at her dropping this tea and playing the high road rip3 I wonder if Taylor will respond 

She will. With a "statement" written in her notes app saved from August 2016. EvqYVoE.gif

Team nobody. They're 27 and 32, far too old for this petty nonsense on both ends, not to mention that this is one of the most boring celebrity feuds in recent memory. However, I do believe that Taylor and her ego are to blame for most of it. rip2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Team Katy, but I don't hate Taylor in the slightest. Just think they both need to take a deep breath and learn to bury the hatchet. (Even though Tay took it WAY farther than Katy). Also there's n

Well taylor has the body and the chest of a prepubescent boy and has the same schoolyard bullying mentality to fit, so.    Kim and Kanye ended Taylor anyway and exposed her lying snakeish sl

Team nobody. They're 27 and 32, far too old for this petty nonsense on both ends, not to mention that this is one of the most boring celebrity feuds in recent memory. However, I do believe that Taylor

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.