Luca

FALSE: Taylor lent Ariana her private jet so she could make a quick return home

Edit:

Ariana Grande is back on U.S. soil, but Taylor Swift was not involved in the flight that got her here ... as some reports have claimed.

There's a story floating around that Taylor sent one of her private jets to pick up Ariana and her mom in London. Our sources, with direct ties to Ariana, tell us that's just not the case. We're told Ariana's tour promoter Live Nation and her manager, Scooter Braun, split the PJ bill, 50/50.

The flight touched down Tuesday afternoon in Florida ... where Ariana's boyfriend, Mac Miller, greeted her.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/23/ariana-grande-private-jet-taylor-swift-did-not-pay/

Ariana has yet to speak publicly about the devastating attack, but did post a message on Twitter early Tuesday, writing: 'broken. from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words.'

Soon after came the announcement that Grande would not be continuing on her European tour and would be taking an indefinite break following the events that happened on Monday.

She then made her way back home with a little help from Taylor Swift, who lent Ariana her private plane so that she could make a quick return to the US.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4535008/Ariana-Grande-hero-mom-Joan-arrive-home-attack.html

This is SO sweet of Taylor brit2 I'm crying brit2 Legends helping legends. This just makes my heart so happy! Thank you Taylor brit2

That's sweet. I love too that Taylor broke her social media silence to comment on this. Knowing how much she controls her representation, that she abandoned her approach of late and hopped on twitter even felt genuine and this too seems like a very nice gesture.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app