Divine

Ariana will be paying for the funerals of the Manchester victims

Before anyone comes in here and claims that this is a PR stunt like the Taylor private jet thing, she's been unfairly getting more than enough shit from people complaining about how she isn't doing anything to help. What everyone needs to remember is that she was also in the building when the bomb detonated. She is a victim herself. What she is doing isn't because this will generate some good press, she's doing it because the 22 people that died were more than just her fans. They were her family. Realize this before you post ignorant crap.

That's really nice of her. I hope she's ok, it's an easy time to slip into a bad mental state and blame herself because it was her event but I hope she has good people around her supporting her. 

7 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Before anyone comes in here and claims that this is a PR stunt like the Taylor private jet thing, she's been unfairly getting more than enough shit from people complaining about how she isn't doing anything to help. What everyone needs to remember is that she was also in the building when the bomb detonated. She is a victim herself. What she is doing isn't because this will generate some good press, she's doing it because the 22 people that died were more than just her fans. They were her family. Realize this before you post ignorant crap.

don't even worry about those people. If they don't know how to act, they don't need anymore attention and will banned sooner or later.

I'm speechless. The fact that she's going out of her lane to bring confort to the grieving families is more than she should have done oprah4 Too bad some people see this as entertainment for their distorted sense of humor.

55 minutes ago, Hannah said:

It's so sad that people can be this insensitive and a statement like this is even needed in the first place. I'll never understand how people can make even a tragedy into a stan war.

OT: This is amazing of her to do, even when it's not her fault. I hope she does all she can to help and finds solace in the fact that she did all she could to help.

You all can judge me all you want, but I really do believe in an afterlife. And I believe that these 22 fans who are now in the afterlife are looking down on this and that their souls are so happy because Ariana cares this much about them, and is treating them as more than just fans even after they're gone.

I love her, and I hope that the families and friends of those lost (and she) have good people to lean on in a time like this.