Divine

Ariana will be paying for the funerals of the Manchester victims

I love her so much, this is a beautiful act of empathy. Anyone claiming this is a PR stunt is disgusting, no one in the same position would be able to lift a damn finger less than 24 hours after such an incident, let alone setting up paying for the deaths of their fans who are basically family to them. It's traumatizing, people really need to give the girl a break. 

ugh, i feel so bad for her cry1 like this truly seems like a traumatizing experience and i hope that she KNOWS that none of this is her fault! There are horrible people out in the world and unfortunately, she (and all those poor innocent people) were targeted. 

I hope she takes some time off to heal. We'll be waiting for you when you're ready to come back, baby brit2 

She's so incredibly sweet. Actions like these make me so proud to be an Arianator. I hope she feels better soon...

& then they thought back in the day that she wanted her fans to die. Look at her & what she's doing, she doesn't deserve any of this, no one deserves this horror. She is a true idol, she fights for her fans. 

I'm so fucking sad.