QUINN

Taiwan becomes first country in Asia to legalize gay marriage

3 minutes ago, I Am...Me said:
1 hour ago, #Music said:

nawt local Taiwan outselling Eauxtralia!

its not legal in Australia? Or am i just reading this wrong?

it's not legal in Australia therefore Taiwan surpassing i.e. outselling Australia. moo1 

4 hours ago, Archie said:

Love will always win! clap3 

I was about to ask if gay marriage was legalized in Japan, oh well.

It's probably more accepted there then in China, The Koreas and Siuth East Asia, but it's still frowned upon there.

5 hours ago, Chapman. said:

you're from taiwan? omg which part?

My parents are from Taipei brit0 

I grew up in California but I visit Taiwan every year. More the reason to go back now brit0 

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

My parents are from Taipei brit0 

I grew up in California but I visit Taiwan every year. More the reason to go back now brit0 

that's so cool! we basically travel to taiwan every year for vacation, we're planning a 9day trip cycling around the whole island moo1 but yeah absolutely love the place, the food in the night markets >>>>

10 hours ago, Chapman. said:

that's so cool! we basically travel to taiwan every year for vacation, we're planning a 9day trip cycling around the whole island moo1 but yeah absolutely love the place, the food in the night markets >>>>

Omg sis Yas! The best food ever and for mere pennies! xtina3 That's so cool you'll go all around the country, i haven't been down south yet. Heard the scenery is beautiful though!

46 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Omg sis Yas! The best food ever and for mere pennies! xtina3 That's so cool you'll go all around the country, i haven't been down south yet. Heard the scenery is beautiful though!

we love cheap things yes wendy1 we're planning on it, plus we gotta train for a bit because 9 days of like 15kms of cycling would be v tiring, I think the scenery is beautiful anywhere on that island oprah4 

On 5/25/2017 at 2:00 AM, Vesper said:

cry1cry1cry1 

My homeland is amazing. Way to be the most progressive Asian country on such important issues! 

cry2cry2cry2 

Nepal's SC agreed for same sex marriage/adoption back in 2008 but the law hasn't been enacted because of delay in elections.

They were about to pass it earlier this year but got delayed again as the PM resigned.

Thailand, Vietnam,Philippines and Israel (Overseas marriage is recognized tho) might follow soon.