Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

xXenia

KE$HA FAN BIBLE 2012

316278_253348164702738_253347604702794_619286_292932241_n.jpg

MY FRIEND GILO has started this and i expect every $leazy bitch to write something down for kesha :)

http://www.facebook.com/keshafanbook

This fanbook, this bible, will represent the team that are animals and cannibals.

I made my first fanbook earlier this year, with just under 30 entries, and ke$ha loved it when I handed it her on July 11th, when I met her for the first of many times to come... Some that entered may have been contacted.

I want to show ke$ha the dedication and love we have for her across the world.

Now, right now, is your opportunity to make ke$ha take notice of you. You have up to 2 pages, to pour your soul onto paper, and let ke$ha know important issues, a story about yourself, or just plain love for her.

Shoot.

Please Note: This is first come first serve - so the first entries that are sent in will be placed accordingly in the fanbook. If you are the third entry in, you will be the third entry in the book.

Technically, there is no limit to how much you want to write, just make it look amazing.

Enter with this email: [email protected] - sorry I didnt say this before!

-Gilox

When's the deadline? I'll try to come up with something for my queen. oprah2

i don't think there is a deadline just yet

you see gilo lives in the UK and he would only be able to give it to kesh when she's back on tour

that's why this isn't a normal fan book but more a bible fall1

cuz we don't have a deadline and would like to get as many as possible entries

Guest supern☯va
i don't think there is a deadline just yet

you see gilo lives in the UK and he would only be able to give it to kesh when she's back on tour

that's why this isn't a normal fan book but more a bible fall1

cuz we don't have a deadline and would like to get as many as possible entries

Awesome. Okay, I'm definitely gonna participate in this one. kesha1

Guest supern☯va

Lmao, I still don't know what I'm gonna write! I need to get inspired first. This is kind of a big deal for me because it'll be my first time reaching out to her, y'know?

I will write her a letter telling her all the things my family and I made to meet her and everything we did to attend to both concerts she did here. I am sure she'll be happy to know all I did for her, she'll feel special. :flutter:

I'll also see if I can draw something better because my last drawing was fucking horrendous. +kill+

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.