Kyoteki

Justin Bieber disrespects the Spanish language

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7808624/justin-bieber-despacito-performance-forgets-spanish-lyrics-video

"Justin Bieber is at the top of the charts right now as the featured guest on a remix of Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee’s “Despacito,” the first mostly-Spanish song to reach No. 1 in 20 years.

Bieber’s Spanish sounded just fine on the studio version, but words evidently failed him at NYC nightclub 1 Oak last night (May 23):

Yep, that’s Justin Bieber singing “blah blah blah blah” to the melody of his own No. 1 hit, perhaps his finest hour since walking off the edge of the stage."

This article was originally published on SPIN.

During the Spanish parts of Despacito, He just basically either pointed the mic to the fans, or just ignorantly shouted "Blah Blah Blah" dead4

The absolute disrespect. Smh.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

He obviously doesn't know spanish language at all, it only worked on studio. The attempt of being funny though anna1

I chuckled. Not gonna lie; Why ur ass singing in a Spanish song in the first place [emoji88]

At least know YOUR lyrics [emoji88]

OMG get a sense of humor for god's sake you all became insufferable getting heated up over the tiniest stuffs, he obviously can't speak spanish, i'm sure he tried his best in the studio when he made the remix, i'm sure he had help from everyone who speaks spanish in the studio so that he can get it right in the track, but he can not replicate it live obviously, it is just not in him, he is from canada, they speak no spanish, so it can be hard for him, it is like when you first learned English (if it is not your native language ofc), or any other language for the first time, it won't happen overnight, forget it. Even with help his spanish came off a lil broken, so give him a break.

At least he played off nicely, do you want him to not even try? you want him to stay silent? Tell me rav2 

I don't even go hard for him like that, but you all are sth else, every thing is disrespectful and offensive to your precious selves, shut up.

he put latin music ON to the US, this is the first song of latin origin that charted in the top 5 since forever, i'm sure Hispanics will forgive him.

Just now, Beaux said:

OMG get a sense of humor for god's sake you all became insufferable getting heated up over the tiniest stuffs, he obviously can't speak spanish, i'm sure he tried his best in the studio when he made the remix, i'm sure he had help from everyone who speaks spanish in the studio so that he can get it right in the track, but he can not replicate it live obviously, it is just not in him, he is from canada, they speak no spanish, so it can be hard for him, it is like when you first learned English (if it is not your native language ofc), or any other language for the first time, it won't happen overnight, forget it. Even with help his spanish came off a lil broken, so give him a break.

At least he played off nicely, do you want him to not even try? you want him to stay silent? Tell me rav2 

I don't even go hard for him like that, but you all are sth else, every thing is disrespectful and offensive to your precious selves, shut up.

Justin is really sweet and people always attack him :(!! I'm tired of this forum for good!!

nothing funny about this, he's supposed to be a professional. either try to memorize the words or lip it or don't sing the part at all, saying "blah blah blah" cause you don't speak the language is just plain disrespectful and dumb. 

8 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

I chuckled. Not gonna lie; Why ur ass singing in a Spanish song in the first place emoji88.png

At least know YOUR lyrics emoji88.png

Because god forbid for some artists to forget lyrics they wrote themselves sometimes. almost all your faves forgot lyrics to their songs while performing live, and it was in their native language.

6 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Perched for the usual "y'all are just pressed he's more successful than your faves" excuses!

Well he is. And this thread only proves again how pressed most people are. Smh. Thanks to Justin a spanish song actually hit #1. 

Is Lady Gaga disrespecting German language by not even able to say 2 German words in her song "Scheiße" (the audacity she even writes ScheiBe)

Just now, Justin Bieber said:

Well he is. And this thread only proves again how pressed most people are. Smh. Thanks to Justin a spanish song actually hit #1. 

Is Lady Gaga disrespecting German language by not even able to say 2 German words in her song "Scheiße" (the audacity she even writes ScheiBe)

I'm not the one with a Gaga award here so orangu1 

Because god forbid for some artists to forget lyrics they wrote themselves sometimes. almost all your faves forgot lyrics to their songs while performing live, and it was in their native language.

Bitch dont try it. Our faves only fumbled or admit they forgot a lyric. Your fave literally BLAH'd all the Spanish lyrics he did not know. Cause his ass dont speak Spanish. At all. It was disrespectful to the people who put him as a feature and to people who actually speak Spanish.

You're lucky my ass ain't coming for him disrespecting Kendrick Lamar by planning to release a shit ass remix on it.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i m a g i n e the backlash if a white pop girl did this.  

nothing funny about this, he's supposed to be a professional. either try to memorize the words or lip it or don't sing the part at all, saying "blah blah blah" cause you don't speak the language is ju

Bitch dont try it. Our faves only fumbled or admit they forgot a lyric. Your fave literally BLAH'd all the Spanish lyrics he did not know. Cause his ass dont speak Spanish. At all. It was disrespectfu

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.