Kyoteki

Justin Bieber disrespects the Spanish language

59 minutes ago, Justin Bieber said:

Well he is. And this thread only proves again how pressed most people are. Smh. Thanks to Justin a spanish song actually hit #1. 

Is Lady Gaga disrespecting German language by not even able to say 2 German words in her song "Scheiße" (the audacity she even writes ScheiBe)

um2 

Ich schleiban austa be clair
Es kumpent madre monstere,
Aus-be aus-can-be flaugen,
Begun be üske but-bair
Ich schleiban austa be clair,
Es kumpent üske monstère,
Fräulein uske-be clair

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

um2 

Ich schleiban austa be clair
Es kumpent madre monstere,
Begun be üske but-bair
Ich schleiban austa be clair,
Es kumpent üske monstère,
Fräulein uske-be clair

I correct myself. 3 word. Ich, es, Fräulein 

imagine living in a place where you're so privileged that you get legitimately offended over someone not being able to speak a language they don't speak

Seriously, 3 pages in here? 
9eYYm.gif

Imagine offending someone overly sensitive by making a thread in Battlegrounds for fun. So what if it has 3 pages?

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app
11 minutes ago, TattooedHeart said:

imagine living in a place where you're so privileged that you get legitimately offended over someone not being able to speak a language they don't speak

Seriously, 3 pages in here? 

9eYYm.gif

why are you upset over bgs? mad5 

5 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Imagine offending someone overly sensitive by making a thread in Battlegrounds for fun. So what if it has 3 pages?

me? overly sensitive? Did I make a thread nitpicking to find something offensive? wat3 

And the 3 pages is in reference to the fact that it's literally 3 pages of people circle jerking about how offensive it is (ie how much they hated him already), it just seems a little extra wat3 

me? overly sensitive? Did I make a thread nitpicking to find something offensive? wat3 
And the 3 pages is in reference to the fact that it's literally 3 pages of people circle jerking about how offensive it is (ie how much they hated him already), it just seems a little extra wat3 

Welcome to battlegrounds. Where u can be extra af in a section. Would u like a brochure on how this section works cause you dont seem to understand it.

10 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Welcome to battlegrounds. Where u can be extra af in a section. Would u like a brochure on how this section works cause you dont seem to understand it.

wow, thank you for confirming that I'm allowed to be extra about how I hate when people get selectively offended! So I guess I've been doing it right this whole time, huh

wow, thank you for confirming that I'm allowed to be extra about how I hate when people get selectively offended! So I guess I've been doing it right this whole time, huh

Like how u got selectively offended over me making an offended thread and calling me privileged for doing so? Dont call me out on something ur doing yourself. Lol.

1 minute ago, Kyoteki said:

Like how u got selectively offended over me making an offended thread and calling me privileged for doing so? Dont call me out on something ur doing yourself. Lol.

being mad and being offended are literally not the same thing

I'm a Belieber ngl (music wise) but him forgetting the words and doing blah blah isn't necessarilly unprofessional but disrespectful. I get he was being funny or forgot his words but if you jumped on a song in another language to make it a hit, you better learn the lyrics. 

Shame - I thought he actually sounded good on the song! 

The fact that he doesn't speak Spanish is not a valid excuse. Madonna can't speak Spanish yet she learned the lyrics and performed her Spanish songs the best she could. Christina doesn't speak Spanish either yet she learned her lyrics. It's a testament to how unprofessional, entitled and privileged he is but I don't see this as a big offense to us Spanish speaking people. 

The fact that he doesn't speak Spanish is not a valid excuse. Madonna can't speak Spanish yet she learned the lyrics and performed her Spanish songs the best she could. Christina doesn't speak Spanish either yet she learned. It's a testament to how unprofessional, entitled and privileged he is but I don't see this as a big offense to us Spanish speaking people. 

Its moreso ignorant of him than offensive, really.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i m a g i n e the backlash if a white pop girl did this.  

nothing funny about this, he's supposed to be a professional. either try to memorize the words or lip it or don't sing the part at all, saying "blah blah blah" cause you don't speak the language is ju

Bitch dont try it. Our faves only fumbled or admit they forgot a lyric. Your fave literally BLAH'd all the Spanish lyrics he did not know. Cause his ass dont speak Spanish. At all. It was disrespectfu

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.