Kyoteki

Justin Bieber disrespects the Spanish language

Just now, Merryem said:

LMFAO you've repeated your point a thousand times and still can't get mine? when have i acted like my fave isn't problematic? you can underline your senteces all you want, just goes to show how ignorant you are. if you REALLY want to compare what's worse, what about:

justin saying the n word and implying they should die: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/justin-bieber-again-caught-using-n-word-sings-about-killing-black-people/

more n-word usage!: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2645213/Justin-Bieber-caught-camera-using-N-word-telling-racist-joke.html

shading prince after he died: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3552992/Justin-Bieber-angers-fans-chiming-guitarist-Andrew-Watt-s-tribute-Prince.html

DUI & drunk driving: http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/showbiz/justin-bieber-arrest/

belitting anne frank and saying she would be a belieber: http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/14/showbiz/bieber-anne-frank/

should I list more? or are you happy to continue comparing gaga's controversies with just this one instance apparently? or is everything justin has done not "way way waaay more disrespectful and ignorant" then gaga having a dark tan in a photoshoot and being photographed, not even having on, but being photographed w/ ppl w/ blackface on?

you act as if i said justin is perfect? everyone is aware of how dumb he is, haven't i said he's dumb already?

both are problematic, this is my point, i said everyone fuck up, you're just mad because i've brought receipts of how your fave did worse than replacing/forgetting lyrics. her shit was always downright offensive everytime she got caught. 

a dark tan?  A DARK TAN?   lmfao2 

so she had a black face once, and she's okay with her friends having black faces, also she had chains around their necks, what that tells you? if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, sound like a duck,THEN IT IS A DUCK.

4 minutes ago, Merryem said:

caps lock and bold doesn't make you sound less stupid.

f530e1a248.jpg

thRBFpvQAAWknpr-1600x900-noPad.jpg?1467269686

peep the comparison babe. it's a bad fucking tan, and if you see the rest of the photoshoot, the rest of her body is the same ugly tan. and you can keep repeating "she was photographed with people with black face and had chains", im not defending that? like ok.... repeat yourself more, i agree, she was. and? am i defending her like you're defending justin? am i saying she was "just being silly?" can you read for once?

she is IN black face, her friends were in black face. retire. I've already made my point. also in those pics the "bad tan" is orange, or badly photoshopped. hers was BLACK.

RETIRE.

5 minutes ago, Merryem said:

caps lock and bold doesn't make you sound less stupid.

f530e1a248.jpg

peep the comparison babe. it's a bad fucking tan, and if you see the rest of the photoshoot, the rest of her body is the same ugly tan. and you can keep repeating "she was photographed with people with black face and had chains", im not defending that? like ok.... repeat yourself more, i agree, she was. and? am i defending her like you're defending justin? am i saying she was "just being silly?" can you read for once?

@Yzma 

3 minutes ago, Beaux said:

you act as if i said justin is perfect? everyone is aware of how dumb he is, haven't i said he's dumb already?

both are problematic, this is my point, i said everyone fuck up, you're just mad because i've brought receipts of how your fave did worse than replacing/forgetting lyrics. her shit was always downright offensive everytime she got caught. 

a dark tan?  A DARK TAN?   lmfao2 

so she had a black face once, and she's okay with her friends having black faces, also she had chains around their necks, what that tells you? if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, sound like a duck,THEN IT IS A DUCK.

umm ok? then why are you defending him so much and deflecting on to gaga? and I literally haven't defended the shitty things gaga has done yet? why can't you just say, "yes replacing the words he forgot or didnt learn in a SPANISH song with blah blah blah was offensive", you take to this "gaga did WORSE THAN HIM though in ALL THESE INCIDENTS, and you think FORGETTING A FEW WORDS is comparable??" like that was the point. the point is that people like you will defend male pop stars to the death despite their multiple controversies and THEY will continue to get away with it and the gp will still love them, but the moment female pop stars have controversies surrounding them as well, they end. please address the ABOVE point in any future replies b/c im getting tired of hoping what im saying will actually get through your thick skull.

6 minutes ago, Beaux said:

she is IN black face, her friends were in black face. retire. I've already made my point. also in those pics the "bad tan" is orange, or badly photoshopped. hers was BLACK.

RETIRE.

the literal, actual, first image result:

Image result for white people with bad tans 

gaga in the photoshoot:

Image result for lady gaga 2009 v magazine photoshoot

Image result for lady gaga 2009 v magazine photoshootImage result for lady gaga 2009 v magazine photoshoot

it's a bad tan, not a blackface. 

1 minute ago, Merryem said:

umm ok? then why are you defending him so much and deflecting on to gaga? and I literally haven't defended the shitty things gaga has done yet? why can't you just say, "yes replacing the words he forgot or didnt learn in a SPANISH song with blah blah blah was offensive", you take to this "gaga did WORSE THAN HIM though in ALL THESE INCIDENTS, and you think FORGETTING A FEW WORDS is comparable??" like that was the point. the point is that people like you will defend male pop stars to the death despite their multiple controversies and THEY will continue to get away with it and the gp will still love them, but the moment female pop stars have controversies surrounding them as well, they end. please address the ABOVE point in any future replies b/c im getting tired of hoping what im saying will actually get through your thick skull.

i'm not sexist if that is how you wanna spin it. i said EVERYONE fuck up. I said BOTH are problematic. Reach tho.lana1 

the literal, actual, first image result:

Image result for white people with bad tans 

gaga in the photoshoot:

Image result for lady gaga 2009 v magazine photoshoot

Image result for lady gaga 2009 v magazine photoshootImage result for lady gaga 2009 v magazine photoshoot

it's a bad tan, not a blackface. 

We're through with this point baby, correcting the colors of some images won't change it, hers WAS BLACK, also it was not an accidental sun burn, she did it willingly, get the difference?

we still have the one pic with her friends having BLACK FACES and her playing a slave master, now what's about it?

you want me to educate you about neck chains? black faces? slave masters? i'm free to do it.  shrug1 

22 hours ago, Beaux said:

OMG get a sense of humor for god's sake you all became insufferable getting heated up over the tiniest stuffs, he obviously can't speak spanish, i'm sure he tried his best in the studio when he made the remix, i'm sure he had help from everyone who speaks spanish in the studio so that he can get it right in the track, but he can not replicate it live obviously, it is just not in him, he is from canada, they speak no spanish, so it can be hard for him, it is like when you first learned English (if it is not your native language ofc), or any other language for the first time, it won't happen overnight, forget it. Even with help his spanish came off a lil broken, so give him a break.

At least he played off nicely, do you want him to not even try? you want him to stay silent? Tell me rav2 

I don't even go hard for him like that, but you all are sth else, every thing is disrespectful and offensive to your precious selves, shut up.

he put latin music ON to the US, this is the first song of latin origin that charted in the top 5 since forever, i'm sure Hispanics will forgive him.

22 hours ago, Beaux said:

He's not my fave.

They did forget lyrics and it was embarrassing nonetheless, bitch do not deflect, did you see mariah in new years eve? she looked as if she never had anything to do with these songs, and she was the one who sang and wrote the lyrics, i mean... SHIT HAPPENS.

HE IS THE ONE who asked them to be on the track, not the other way, get your facts straight, BITCH :P , they welcomed him on it and obviously helped him with his spanish. Just because he doesn't talk spanish doesn't mean he can't try it. it is understandable if he flopped with his spanish. Your faves dipped in so many languages/cultures that aren't even theirs, let's not act like shit was ever exclusive, so bye. 

kendrick? he is more of a drake remixer... so you and kendrick are safe lmfao2 

1 hour ago, Beaux said:

it is not up to you to say what he can get featured on. he's the reason this remix is #1. the original didn't go to #1.

I only thought it was lazy. I think he played it off nicely, nothing bad will happen to him, it was nothing serious to begin with, oh he forgot some lyrics? BIG DEAL, let's skin him alive, off with his head!!!!!!!! c'mooooooon. lmfao2 

8 minutes ago, Beaux said:

i'm not sexist if that is how you wanna spin it. i said EVERYONE fuck up. I said BOTH are problematic. Reach tho.lana1 

so what is the truth? one moment you go from "he's just being lazy, it's understandable that he messed up, give him a break, nothing bad will happen to him" and the next moment you're "GAGA should not be forgiven, she is NOT defendable, I said they're BOTH problematic!!". you say "gaga cannot be defended" and then right after that, "justin is just being stupid, we all know he's stupid" like ok, stick to your story if you're gonna sell it?

4 minutes ago, Beaux said:

We're through with this point baby, correcting the colors of some images won't change it, hers WAS BLACK, also it was not an accidental sun burn, she did it willingly, get the difference?

we still have the one pic with her friends having BLACK FACES and her playing a slave master, now what's about it?

you want me to educate you about neck chains? black faces? slave masters? i'm free to do it.  shrug1 

this is literally the last time i'm going to address you on this matter, if you cant understand my words the internet has an online dictionary baby. i'm. not. defending. what. gaga. did. she was photographed with chains and people with blackface next to her? that was problematic, she shouldn't have done that. it isn't understandable, I hope she doesn't do it again. do i think the V magazine photoshoot was blackface? no, and I still don't. i literally have repeated myself 5 times now you seriously need to get a grip.

so what is the truth? one moment you go from "he's just being lazy, it's understandable that he messed up, give him a break, nothing bad will happen to him" and the next moment you're "GAGA should not be forgiven, she is NOT defendable, I said they're BOTH problematic!!". you say "gaga cannot be defended" and then right after that, "justin is just being stupid, we all know he's stupid" like ok, stick to your story if you're gonna sell it?

It is going #1 already, why i'd need to sell it when it sells itself? my points were:

he's lazy

you are all over-reacting

everyone fucks up

your fave is problematic and have done way worse things than messing up lyrics of some song

then when you denied it i CLOCKED IN, and you're mad ever since... you literally used this as a counter-argumentlmfao2 ... :

f530e1a248.jpg

like rip4 

the anne-hathaway one rip4 

the other ones rip4

girl bye, my points are clear as always. My story is well-written, you just can't read. bey6 

3 minutes ago, Masaaku said:

A dark tan =/= black face

Wtf kind of argument is that?

LET'S PRETEND she did not have a black face on, 

then

WHY

IS SHE OKAY

WITH HER FRIENDS HAVING BLACK FACES?

and her having chains around their necks?

wendy2 

10 minutes ago, Beaux said:

It is going #1 already, why i'd need to sell it when it sells itself? my points were:

he's lazy

you are all over-reacting

everyone fucks up

your fave is problematic and have done way worse things than messing up lyrics of some song

then when you denied it i CLOCKED IN, and you're mad ever since... you literally used this as a counter-argumentlmfao2 ... :

f530e1a248.jpg

like rip4 

the anne-hathaway one rip4 

the other ones rip4

girl bye, my points are clear as always. My story is well-written, you just can't read. bey6 

uh ok? thanks for proving my point more? you immediately jump from "he was just being lazy, everyone messes up lol" to "lol gaga had on blackface, she can't be defended, how is that the same as messing up a song lyric?" to "lol i already said justin was being stupid by saying the n word, drunk driving, shading prince, but gaga? being photographed with ppl with blackface on?". your points are all shit and you haven't clocked shit either. reducing justin replacing spanish words with "blah blah blah" and ignoring all his past controversies while bringing up gagas' to COMPARE to this one incident clearly indicates something sis. log off now, I know I'm going to.

11 minutes ago, Merryem said:

this is literally the last time i'm going to address you on this matter, if you cant understand my words the internet has an online dictionary baby. i'm. not. defending. what. gaga. did. she was photographed with chains and people with blackface next to her? that was problematic, she shouldn't have done that. it isn't understandable, I hope she doesn't do it again. do i think the V magazine photoshoot was blackface? no, and I still don't. i literally have repeated myself 5 times now you seriously need to get a grip.

I don't care what do you think of it, you're a stan, you will be biased anyway which is understandable.   Other people and i believe it was a black face, and her having another pic whereas she has her friends in black faces whilst she has them in chains by the neck like a slave master paints such unmistakable picture, her being in black face or "bad tan" is not even IT for me, she's okay with blatant racism obviously, she has chains around ppl in black faces ffs, c'mon. 

you're free to believe whatever.

14 minutes ago, Beaux said:

I don't care what do you think of it, you're a stan, you will be biased anyway which is understandable.   Other people and i believe it was a black face, and her having another pic whereas she has her friends in black faces whilst she has them in chains by the neck like a slave master paints such unmistakable picture, her being in black face or "bad tan" is not even IT for me, she's okay with blatant racism obviously, she has chains around ppl in black faces ffs, c'mon. 

you're free to believe whatever.

Buy it on iTunes 

1 hour ago, Justin Bieber said:

1. Well they been homophobic ight? sia1 But yeah, that doesn't mean that you all can being super dramatic over nothing here in Biebers case. 

2. Nope i don't

1. And Justin has on many occasions been racist & ignorant towards other cultures. I guess by default this means that the "blah, blah, blah" was done offensively sia1

Nobody's being over-dramatic here, we're just annoyed that he isn't arsed enough to learn a few lines and instead replaces them with "blah, blah, blah." Blah Blah Blah is usually  associated with things that have boring, meaningless content. You can see why people would be upset that he reduced a language down to that. 

7 minutes ago, Kuba said:

1. And Justin has on many occasions been racist & ignorant towards other cultures. I guess by default this means that the "blah, blah, blah" was done offensively sia1

Nobody's being over-dramatic here, we're just annoyed that he isn't arsed enough to learn a few lines and instead replaces them with "blah, blah, blah." Blah Blah Blah is usually  associated with things that have boring, meaningless content. You can see why people would be upset that he reduced a language down to that. 

So is gaga being cultural ignorant to Germany by not speaking German but calling it German?

Justin Bieber is messed and t he deserves to get backlash for other things, not this one. 

2 minutes ago, Justin Bieber said:

So is gaga being cultural ignorant to Germany by not speaking German but calling it German?

Justin Bieber is messed and t he deserves to get backlash for other things, not this one. 

Gaga already gave an explanation about the "German" lyrics about them, it's a pretty interesting read. But no, it's not ignorant, just messy. 

He deserves backlash for this. I hope that it teaches him to learn the lyrics like any decent artist would! 

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i m a g i n e the backlash if a white pop girl did this.  

nothing funny about this, he's supposed to be a professional. either try to memorize the words or lip it or don't sing the part at all, saying "blah blah blah" cause you don't speak the language is ju

Bitch dont try it. Our faves only fumbled or admit they forgot a lyric. Your fave literally BLAH'd all the Spanish lyrics he did not know. Cause his ass dont speak Spanish. At all. It was disrespectfu

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.