Divine

Comments have been disabled on Ariana Vevo videos

Including the Bang Bang video on Jessi's Vevo account. The YouTube trolls have apparently been out in full force as of today and have been making horrible comments on her videos, so her team decided to disable the comments for the time being. Literally every video on her Vevo account has disabled comments, including non music videos.

It's honestly disgusting that it's gotten to the point of her team having to disable comments. However, as a member here likes to say, there are people called haters and we give them positivity. 

EDIT: It seems not all of the videos have disabled comments, however a majority of them do. Most of the videos that were posted during the DW era are the majority of the videos with disabled comments.

42 minutes ago, Maraj said:

That's good because people on YouTube are the pits and very ignorant.

8 minutes ago, Royalty said:

People are so disrespectful, feeling sorry for Ari :( 

When the fuck will vile internet trolling like this die out jj4

Honestly people are fucking sad if they can't even have compassion and decency when something this bad happens jj4

No one fucking CARES if you don't like Ariana jj4 Keep your fucking comments to yourself and try to understand that something horrible BEYOND Ariana's Career has happened jj4 Though I don't expect them to understand considering they have fucking mud for brains jj4 Honestly fuck the hell off jj4

YouTube comment sections are full of altright disgustos jj4 it's honestly sad but I'm glad that her team is taking those precautions so she - and everyone else really - doesn't have to see them.

3 minutes ago, Breathless Mahoney said:

I would endorse keeping them that way. And on the rest of YouTube while they're at it. And TMZ. And DailyMail. Pretty much all comment sections, in fact.

TMZ and Daily Mail comment sections are a lot of the times worse than YouTube tbh awk1 

1 minute ago, Hannah said:

TMZ and Daily Mail comment sections are a lot of the times worse than YouTube tbh awk1 

I abstained from reading all comment sections on major sites a couple of years ago (it's great, by the way), but yea on YouTube I at least recall seeing a decent amount of innocuous comments that were praising videos or just trying to be funny, but on those gossip types sites the comments are nearly always biting.

Omg this is true shock1 I was just listening to OLT the Lyric Vid and it didn't had this restriction so I went to her most viewed and it does have it. But I'm not surprised at all with this trolling tbh. 

I can't fucking believe we live in a world where the comment section has to be disabled so people won't post horrible comments about a tragic event.
Disgusting.

On 2017-5-25 at 3:21 AM, Hannah said:

Including the Bang Bang video on Jessi's Vevo account. The YouTube trolls have apparently been out in full force as of today and have been making horrible comments on her videos, so her team decided to disable the comments for the time being. Literally every video on her Vevo account has disabled comments, including non music videos.

It's honestly disgusting that it's gotten to the point of her team having to disable comments. However, as a member here likes to say, there are people called haters and we give them positivity. 

EDIT: It seems not all of the videos have disabled comments, however a majority of them do. Most of the videos that were posted during the DW era are the majority of the videos with disabled comments.

wat3wat3 but comments in those videos aren't disabled tho? wat3

OT: This is truly sad, trolls should know when to fool around and when to stop jj3 The fact that they even thought of doing this is just repulsive jj4 

1 minute ago, #Music said:

wat3wat3 but comments in those videos aren't disabled tho? wat3

OT: This is truly sad, trolls should know when to fool around and when to stop jj3 The fact that they even thought of doing this is just repulsive jj4 

They were when this thread was first posted rip4