Lust

Lust for Life out July 21

Just now, Vintage Music said:

Something seems so fucking strange and off about this whole situation.... 

MY FUCICIFJV THOUGHTS EXACTLY dead4 the random influx of promo we're getting on her behalf, that weird Instagram comment by one of her managers/agents (Ben??), the fact that several sources have confirmed the May 26th release date ... what is the truth.gif? if she says it's July 21st then it must be July 21st but #idontgetit #ijustdontgetit 👏

I'm not so surprised but I don't get it. You release the first single in February when it was leaked and you release the album nearly 6 months later.

What happend to the singers that they wait this long between lead single and album?

20 minutes ago, Maria Mena said:

I'm not so surprised but I don't get it. You release the first single in February when it was leaked and you release the album nearly 6 months later.

What happend to the singers that they wait this long between lead single and album?

Love was not supposed to be released in February. The release was pushed up by almost a month and a half because of the leak the day after the posters promoting the video went up. Releasing the lead single early threw off the timing for the rest of the era. An album's release date can't really be pushed forward in the same way, so this is likely when she was intending to release it to begin with. It would've been a four month wait if Love was released at the correct time; not a terribly unrealistic timeline.

2 hours ago, Americunt said:

Love was not supposed to be released in February. The release was pushed up by almost a month and a half because of the leak the day after the posters promoting the video went up. Releasing the lead single early threw off the timing for the rest of the era. An album's release date can't really be pushed forward in the same way, so this is likely when she was intending to release it to begin with. It would've been a four month wait if Love was released at the correct time; not a terribly unrealistic timeline.

She could've ignored this leak or said something like she did when Black Beauty leaked.

Such a long ass wait. I was hoping we'd at least get a June release. Ultraviolence  was my summer album of 2014 and is still my favorite Lana album for that reason. July 21st is 3 days after my 21st birthday though so I'll consider it a late gift. bey1

7 hours ago, Maria Mena said:

She could've ignored this leak or said something like she did when Black Beauty leaked.

People had the video too. If she'd waited any further, that would've leaked as well and her lead single would've been completely ruined. Black Beauty's not a comparable situation.

6 minutes ago, Americunt said:

People had the video too. If she'd waited any further, that would've leaked as well and her lead single would've been completely ruined. Black Beauty's not a comparable situation.

They had the Love video too?

I feel soo sorry for Lana cry5

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe she finally made room for that M*rina collab! #dahlia

i wasn't overly hyped/optimistic but FUCK THIS STUPID UGLY CUNT 

I personally don't want 50% of the album to be sung by someone I don't care about or someone I don't like to listen to. No, it's not about time...some people don't need collabs. Lana is one of them.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.