Count Olaf

One Last Time #1 on UK itunes

1 hour ago, Spencer Pratt said:

A tribute to the victims clearly... it's a touching song. it's not ''funny'' in the slightest. 

I love when you actually are real and show another side of you compared the BGs persona, I like this one more. oprah2 

2 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

Re entering what? The Billboard Hot 100?

Official Charts is the UK equivalent. I don't think it's re-charting in the US, albeit if it does, then a much lower position.

Just now, Law said:

Official Charts is the UK equivalent. I don't think it's re-charting in the US, albeit if it does, then a much lower position.

Well that's sweet that it is :)

http://kworb.net/popuk/

both single and album version are dark red so its gonna start tumbling, wont be #1 anymore by the end of the day. its a nice memorial touch. It's original peak in the UK is #24, I hope it re enters higher than that.

EDIT: as of right now its still selling 30% more than the song at #2 (Despacito (Remix))

2 hours ago, benswift said:

http://kworb.net/popuk/

both single and album version are dark red so its gonna start tumbling, wont be #1 anymore by the end of the day. its a nice memorial touch. It's original peak in the UK is #24, I hope it re enters higher than that.

EDIT: as of right now its still selling 30% more than the song at #2 (Despacito (Remix))

#11 on the charts! brit2