Infrared

Katy doesn't know the members of Migos

36 minutes ago, Jake said:

I can officially accept that this collab was a forced label decision to get some quick coin

Quick coin? How? Had anyone even heard of the Migos before this song? 

I had no idea who they were when Bon Appetit dropped... and I wish it would've stayed that way. I listened to the album version twice, once when it dropped and once for the video, but only have the solo version on my playlist. 

2 minutes ago, Masaaku said:

I had no idea who they were when Bon Appetit dropped... and I wish it would've stayed that way. I listened to the album version twice, once when it dropped and once for the video, but only have the solo version on my playlist. 

Yes, in the US. They had one of the biggest urban streaming hits of the year titled "Bad and Boujee". It's terrible, but her label definitely was hoping for the same viral success for Bon Appétit too.

Just now, Jake said:

Yes, in the US. They had one of the biggest urban streaming hits of the year titled "Bad and Boujee". It's terrible, but her label definitely was hoping for the same viral success for Bon Appétit too.

Oh... I have heard about that song... I didn't know it was from them, though. Lmao

10 minutes ago, Masaaku said:

outside from Bad and Boujee (and the urban hits Hannah Montana and Versace), Quavo has been featured on the biggest records this year from "I'm The One", Portland with Drake, and Liam Payne's debut single laughcry1 

Ya'll girls really need to get out more fall8 

2 minutes ago, Infrared said:

outside from Bad and Boujee (and the urban hits Hannah Montana and Versace), Quavo has been featured on the biggest records this year from "I'm The One", Portland with Drake, and Liam Payne's debut single laughcry1 

Ya'll girls really need to get out more fall8 

um3ohp

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who does though, lbr

I can officially accept that this collab was a forced label decision to get some quick coin

I thought it was oh shit too  like flop like Stan I suppose 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.