Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

New terrible details about RHT DVD release

if its real then we are fucked moo1

Thanks to the British Board of Film Classification, some details are now available for the home video release of Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour.

Note that there is still a chance that those details are not definitive. And, to be honest, that is what we do hope, cause they are very disappointing.

According to the BBFC, the release is made up of the following components:

• 01:58:44:20 – MADONNA: REBEL HEART TOUR
  • 00:14:53:28 – MADONNA: REBEL HEART TOUR – AN EXERPT FROM TEARS OF A CLOWN
  • 00:04:37:06 – MADONNA: REBEL HEART TOUR – LIKE A PRAYER

The BBFC also confirms that the Rebel Heart Tour will be released on September 15th, 2017 by Eagle Rock Entertainment. The work is in 16:9.

The overall running time is 138m and 16s.

So, apparently the concert lenght is exactly like the Showtime broadcast, which could mean that there is no Love Don’t Live Here Anymore, which was definitely one of the highlights of the show. It would be very disappointing! Also, because Madonna herself – replying to fans who were complaining – explained on Instagram that LDLHA was only cut off on the Showtime broadcast.

It is very strange that only Like a Prayer is mentioned, while, for instance, Take a Bow is not listed on any component.

Finally, we do hope that the Tears of a Clown excerpt are only songs. 14 minutes are definitely too short!

Not enough for one of her best tours ever!

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2017/05/25/madonna-rebel-heart-tour-release-details/

6 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

It is very strange that only Like a Prayer is mentioned, while, for instance, Take a Bow is not listed on any component.

moo1 

Like anyone would care for Like a Prayer over Take a Bow, Ghosttown, Who's That Girl and/or LDLHA... moo1 

This release is a disaster anyway though...just like the tour so I'm not shocked. Can't wait to see Aldo Diaz' horrible cover art.

So, this means Like A Prayer is like a bonus material and not a part of the actual setlist? This could mean Who's That Girl is on the setlist. interesting1 Or maybe Take A Bow.

I don't care about it if there is no WTG. She should just include many performances as bonus stuff. um2 

Thank god we won't get Shit of a clown in full. That was terrible on so many levels. I also don't care about other acoustic performances since they were all the same (and i got to see both Secret and Ghosttown and they are not on the dvd/Showtime). I'm glad we might get LAP because it's always magical hearing that song in  concert. 

9 hours ago, Nocturn said:

So, this means Like A Prayer is like a bonus material and not a part of the actual setlist? This could mean Who's That Girl is on the setlist. interesting1 Or maybe Take A Bow.

I don't care about it if there is no WTG. She should just include many performances as bonus stuff. um2 

No, sis...the length is the same as the Showcase broadcast and that cut out LDLHA and the entire acoustic section in between DYU and Rebel Heart. eve1 

On 26.05.2017 at 8:38 PM, Angelus said:

Stans pretending to care about LDLHA and no one gave a zero fuck about it before it was cut brit5

read comments under any video of that performancemad3

not to mention it was highlight for most of people seeing it live mad3

On 5/26/2017 at 8:11 AM, Devil Pray said:

Love Don't Live Here Anymore and Take A Bow are out? ew1 She needs to go back to Warner Bros. ew1

While I would normally agree with her returning to Warner Bros., they were shit with her in her last releases with them.  She deserved more, and still does.  She just has to push herself enough to want that.

HBO-aired version was tragic to be honest, it seemed like her vocals weren't at its best when they recorded the show so they had to alter her vocals for this release :( 

Madonna might not have the best vocals but she is very well capable of performing live decently, I don't know why she doesn't pay attention to keep her vocals at its best for specific dates that are recorded. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.