Luca

Read Scooter Braun's Touching Message to Ariana Grande Bombing Victims: 'I Will Honor All of U By Laughing Loving and Living'

The horror of Monday night's (May 22) suicide bomb attack on an Ariana Grande concert at the Manchester Arena in England will be with the survivors forever. But it doesn't have to define the victims, or Grande, or her manager, Scooter Braun.

In a touching message posted on Twitter Thursday morning (May 25) Braun -- who also manages Justin Bieber, among others -- wrote of how he he went out to dinner with his parents for Korean BBQ on Wednesday night and "experienced joy" for the first time in days. They drank, ate and laughed with the tables around them, even as Braun came to some emotional realizations about the impact the attack has had on him and how he will live with it for the rest of his life.

"I remembered...we r free. We are all different but we r free to enjoy each other's company," he wrote in a series of tweets about the aftermath of the terror attack that killed 22 and injured dozens of others. "I will honor those that r lost by living each day full. Full of fun, full of laughter, full of joy. I welcome the differences of my neighbor, the wish of terrorism is to take away that feeling of freedom and joy. No. That is my answer. No. We cant allow it. Fear cannot rule the day.

Braun wrote that more people die from car crashes each year than terrorism, and yet, he will still get in his car, a form of coping that conforms with a number of suggestions offered up to Billboard by mental health experts for dealing with the aftermath of traumatic events.

"I will choose to live then to be afraid," he wrote in what, at press time, was a series of 10 tweets. "So...Manchester I stand with you. Jakarta I stand with u..children of Syria I stand with you. We will honor you by not giving in to the darkness. So if u think u scared us...if you think your cowardice act made us change how we live...sorry. All you did was make us appreciate every day. With extraordinary evil we must fight with extraordinary greatness. Fight on. Goodnight world. Tomorrow I live full."

Braun said he will honor all of the victims by "laughing loving and living," and by living his life in full for every "wonderful innocent child whose life was taken too soon. Am I angry? Hell yes. But how will we respond? With everything you think you took from us... love and joy and life!"

Source

2 hours ago, Luca. said:

A manager & friend by the way. oprah4 

Does anyone else think that Scooter and Joan low key hate each other? dead2 There was obviously some drama which led to her firing Scooter and having her mom as her manager for the first half of the Dangerous Woman era.

And watch their hug here... its SO awkward. Joan hugs everyone else tightly and then gives the most pathetic hug to Scooter dead2 just been in a terrorist attack and Scooter barely even said two words to her. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but it looked shady AF to me

14 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

Does anyone else think that Scooter and Joan low key hate each other? dead2 There was obviously some drama which led to her firing Scooter and having her mom as her manager for the first half of the Dangerous Woman era.

And watch their hug here... its SO awkward. Joan hugs everyone else tightly and then gives the most pathetic hug to Scooter dead2 just been in a terrorist attack and Scooter barely even said two words to her. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but it looked shady AF to me

It could be yes! The whole Into You mess was the mistake & maybe lead to a fight. oprah12 

Just now, Dangerous Jim said:

oo what was the mess? oprah12  tell me more

Well before the release of DW, Ariana fired Scooter, but no one knows exactly why, after that Joan became her manager for a good 2 months, right after the VMAs Scooter was back as her manager, we never knew what happened & why. oprah12 

On May 26, 2017 at 7:51 AM, Luca. said:

Well before the release of DW, Ariana fired Scooter, but no one knows exactly why, after that Joan became her manager for a good 2 months, right after the VMAs Scooter was back as her manager, we never knew what happened & why. oprah12 

So Joan is responsible for Into You flopping? oprah12