Luca

Ariana shares personal message about Manchester

we should celebrate this actually

I can tell that she is more powerful, stronger, fiercer, just.. squqsdpiqsî brit2 

My baby she literally did this, like I'm so happy even though I shouldn't be but she just proved that she is still the sweet, vulnerable woman that she was before the attack, she's the strongest woman I've ever known and I'm so proud to call her my idol, never have been more happy than this. 

She is okay guys, I repeat Ariana is okay & safe.

I'm crying. brit2 

Atta girl. I knew she wouldn't be down for very long. I'm glad to see her feeling better and already wanting to go back out and perform. This is why I love her so much. She is so strong and inspiring. I aspire to even be half the girl Ariana is.

She also tweeted out a link where we can donate to the Red Cross to help the victims. God she is so pure of heart and inspiring. I'm gonna try to scrape some money together to help out in anyway I can and I hope you all do too.

1 minute ago, Hannah said:

She also tweeted out a link where we can donate to the Red Cross to help the victims. God she is so pure of heart and inspiring. I'm gonna try to scrape some money together to help out in anyway I can and I hope you all do too.

I was going to buy another vinyl but let me donate the money to this instead oprah4

4 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Going to donate a lil, I don't know if I should do it now or wait til my parents get back. 

2 minutes ago, Luca. said:

Going to donate a lil, I don't know if I should do it now or wait til my parents get back. 

Every penny counts, but if waiting for your parents means you could donate more then I say do that! <3

1 minute ago, Harry Styles said:

i've donated to the red cross donation for the victims, but i'm hoping i can attend the show since i still feel pretty guilty for surviving. It's the least i can do to help raise some money

You're an angel, thank you for being so supportive, that means a lot to the world right and it is exactly what it needs. hug1 

4 minutes ago, Luca. said:

You're an angel, thank you for being so supportive, that means a lot to the world right and it is exactly what it needs. hug1 

it's the least i can do, the fact that even young children died but i did not will probably haunt me forever. I'm planning on going back to Manchester soon to pay my respects when i have the time.