error404

Ariana Benefit Concert NEXT SUNDAY

Ariana Grande is going back to Manchester sooner rather than later, because we've learned she will headline a huge concert in the city a week from Sunday.
Sources familiar with the plans tell us Ariana and her manager, Scooter Braun, are reaching out to some of the biggest names in music and are in the process of booking them. We're told Ariana has invited performers who are friends of hers to participate.
It will be held in one of the 4 big arenas in town, but not the Manchester Arena, where the terrorist bomb exploded, killing 22 and injuring 59.
Our sources say Live Nation will produce the event. All proceeds will go to the victims and their families.

source

It's so stinking soon! Ariana is so brave ahs1 With big names I wouldn't be surprised if they do a stadium! I speculate Katy and Nicki and maybe Miley might perform along with others! Wish I was in England to support it!

Such a great idea. She has a big heart brit2

28 minutes ago, Parker said:

Sources familiar with the plans tell us Ariana and her manager, Scooter Braun, are reaching out to some of the biggest names in music and are in the process of booking them. We're told Ariana has invited performers who are friends of hers to participate.

I hope Gaga attends brit2 C'mon Joanne brit2

That's super cool &a nice of her to even come up with and do this so soon. I really hope she had time to take care of herself first though, I hope she's in a good state 

How Ariana can overcame that so fast is beyond me, but if she's in a good state and can perform her ass off, then all the power to her antm1

I bet this'll get a huge amount of support from the biggest name in the game, so it'll definitely go down in history as not only a huge pop culture moment, but a historical one too cry0