Merryem

Why did Jewels & Drugs, Donatella, Fashion!, and Swine make the cut for ARTPOP?

Try as I might, I can't understand how Gaga included the worst songs of her discography in the best album of her discography? oprah8 Why, when songs like Brooklyn Nights, PARTYNAUSEOUS, Stache, and Red Flame exist? oprah8 Kendrick's verses in PARTYNAUSEOUS scalp anything TI, Twista, and Too Short can ever hope to release, and Azealia SNATCHED with her verses in Red Flame. The instrumental for every one of her unreleased ARTPOP outtakes shites on anything Swine can ever hope to achieve, and Donatella + Fashion! are quite frankly the worst songs she has ever written. Did Gaga miss the chance to have her critically acclaimed, EDM masterpiece, magnum opus be fully fleshed out by not including her outtakes and instead, choosing the trash mentioned in the title to make it to the album? oprah8 

I don't mind Donatella and Fashion! but these two songs could be replaced with anything and as you said - there is PARTYNAUSEOUS or Red Flame that could fit this album way more. rav3 For me she could replace Jewels & Drugs even with Cake. 

Who in their right mind would want Red Flame anywhere near the final ARTPOP tracklist? It didn't make the cut for a reason; it's terrible. Brooklyn Nights would stick out like a sore thumb. I understand why some people may not be intelligent enough to stan JnD but it's my favourite so your comments are blasphemic. Donatella and Swine are certified BOPS, but I can kinda understand questioning Fashion!'s spot on the tracklist since I'm not even sure if Gaga likes it.

In conclusion, you have no right to come for any other ARTPOP song when your favourite is Dope.

6 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

Who in their right mind would want Red Flame anywhere near the final ARTPOP tracklist? It didn't make the cut for a reason; it's terrible. Brooklyn Nights would stick out like a sore thumb. I understand why some people may not be intelligent enough to stan JnD but it's my favourite so your comments are blasphemic. Donatella and Swine are certified BOPS, but I can kinda understand questioning Fashion!'s spot on the tracklist since I'm not even sure if Gaga likes it.

In conclusion, you have no right to come for any other ARTPOP song when your favourite is Dope.

awk1 Red Flame demo  is trash, but so was the Applause demo and see how that turned out? awk1 I'm talking fully fleshed out final takes, which includes all the outtakes awk1 and Brooklyn Nights would fit in perfectly into the album, try again awk1 You can stan JnD all you want but seeing as Gaga didn't even bother performing it at the artRave, try again awk1 Donatella and Swine are the WORST songs she has EVER released, what kind of trash taste awk1 Dope remains the superior top 10 hit off ARTPOP, stay mhadawk1 

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

That's why ARTPOP is her messiest album.

It could've been her best album if she included Brooklyn Night, Sire, Tinnitus etc, but she chose Donatella, Fashion!, JnD.....

We don't even know what Sire and Tinnitus sound like at all. wat3 

Just now, Tasso said:

I wonder which tracks would've ended up being on the album if she didn't think that there would be another act wendy1 

i totally forgot she was gonna do that interesting1 

She had so much planned for ARTPOP era, what a shame mad5