Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

How well do you know the lyrics to Kylie Minogue banger Can’t Get You Out Of My Head?

Since she first came onto the music scene with her 1987 classics Locomotion and I Should Be So Lucky, we’ve been totally in love with her.

The Australian singer dominated the 00s with a string of impeccable pop hits such as Spinning Around, In Your Eyes, Love At First Sight, Kids (with Robbie Williams), Red Blooded Woman and, arguably her most popular chart-topping track, Can’t Get You Out Of My Head.

With its ridiculously catchy chorus – and THAT outfit Kylie wore in the video – Can’t Get You Out Of My Head spent four weeks at number one in the UK singles charts when it came out in 2001.

Fun fact: the song, written by Cathy Dennis, was turned down by S Club 7 and Sophie Ellis-Bextor before Kylie totally made it her own. And now we can’t imagine anyone else singing it.

Now you’ve got the chorus stuck in your head, put your knowledge to the test in our short and sweet lyric quiz below.

10 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Not bad!
6/7
You can't Step Back In Time but you can have another go!

I got this one wrong sia2

• Stay forever and ever and ever
  •  
    Stay forever and ever and ever and ever

Half points for you sia2

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.