KIII well tbh I'd love a new photoshoot.. A REAL ONE not music video screenshots for the album visuals orangu1

Regarding on the music, I'd like to hear her doing more bops with Max Martin maybe. It would be cool to see her doing like a "dark" album maybe? Like Blackout but I don't think that will happen. I'd LOVE for her to keep writing, most of her unreleased songs that are written by her are amazing and really shows her songwriting skills so I'd like to see that more. 

Also, NO MORE CHIPMUNK VOICE orangu1I don't want another What You Need and Private Show on the next album pls thank you 

Glory is amazing, I want to see her just as involved on the next album.

I'd love for similar vocal production like Glory too, no crushing harmonies or heavy editing unless it's used sparingly.

I'd like for her to continue to work with fresh talent too. Some more Julia Michaels/Justin Tranter writing.

If they continue to progress like they have been with Glory being the take off point it should slay.

Most importantly I want a longer era with a tour and at least 3 singles cry9

I wish she could do a themed album, something like 80's. I also want the promo to be more elaborated towards promotion that doesn't need Britney to it, like banners on streaming platforms, a good deal with radios. As it for Britney, at least one performance on TV for the single that I hope it's more than two this time.

It would be great if she performs at the super bowl too, or do something like a TV special (Like the In The Zone DVD), or even something like Michael did back in 2001 which Britney participated.

I really think Glory was a two year album with 4 or 5 videos and tour, cuz it is so amazing but its deade now soooo

Would be awesome a more dark album, a super sexy album cover, maybe she naked on the cover with black background and some body painting, new photoshoot and a great booklet like circus or ITZ. On music I reaaly like the style of Glory more melodic than pop as she said before, but more song like liar... and a world tour.... a new managment please and if she can and its possible a new record label RCA sucks!

On 5/29/2017 at 0:34 PM, RuPaul said:

KIII well tbh I'd love a new photoshoot.. A REAL ONE not music video screenshots for the album visuals orangu1

Regarding on the music, I'd like to hear her doing more bops with Max Martin maybe. It would be cool to see her doing like a "dark" album maybe? Like Blackout but I don't think that will happen. I'd LOVE for her to keep writing, most of her unreleased songs that are written by her are amazing and really shows her songwriting skills so I'd like to see that more. 

Also, NO MORE CHIPMUNK VOICE orangu1I don't want another What You Need and Private Show on the next album pls thank you 

YOUVE GOT IT RIGHT. i want DARK BRITNEY. RAW VOCALS TOO. slinky and sexy max martin and cashmere cat co-produced album. with a wonderful photo shoot. something unique and experimental (xtina bionic teas)