error404

Witness Track List and Descriptions

And on a personal note, I'm most excited for the final Witness, Into Me You See, Miss You More, Bigger than Me, Tsunami, Save as Draft, and Pendulum antm1 havent listened to any of the snippets. Looking forward to Power and Hey Hey Hey too tbh. bring it katheryn. giveup1 

First off, we all know the demo version of “Witness” was leaked last year. “Tsunami” or what the fans have previously name it, “Don’t Be Scared [to Die/Dive]” has two snippets. And “Pendulum” has already three snippets that she posted on Instagram. Are you sure you haven’t listened to any of the snippets? Or are you referring to snippets that we haven’t heard yet? Cos you don’t know what you’re missing out here.
1 minute ago, Adrain said:

First off, we all know the demo version of “Witness” was leaked last year. “Tsunami” or what the fans have previously name it, “Don’t Be Scared [to Die/Dive]” has two snippets. And “Pendulum” has already three snippets that she posted on Instagram. Are you sure you haven’t listened to any of the snippets? Or are you referring to snippets that we haven’t heard yet? Cos you don’t know what you’re missing out here.

Nope. stayed away from them. don't need LQ insta snppets. I can wait another 10 days. 

I listen to the witness demo regularly now tho. (altho, i did say "final" Witness since its changed a lot allegedly). julia1

Nope. Just the short ones she posted on instagram and things. No real snippets yet. 

So that’s what you meant. Yeah, but I hope she also uploads this album’s sampler like she did on PRISM. The sampler is uploaded on YouTube by her in her personal channel. But we all will still buy the album, nonetheless.
2 hours ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

Mmm I was more excited for Prism when they did the same thing. Not as thrilled for Witness but will still obvi listen. I'm so on the fence with Katy this era :/ 

I am too tbh and it feels awful. I was so hype for PRISM and TD but this era. Idk what it is 

19 hours ago, El Goot said:

I'm waiting for Dejá Vu! antm1

...please let Rise be on a deluxe edition!!

Why the hell would you want her to waste a spot on the album for a worse Roar that we already got a year ago instead of a new song jj4