Kirjava

An Epiphany: Xtina's Bionic accessory is a handjob ring

So. aretha1 This morning I was browsing through the Instagram page  @fashionaguilera, that is a successor/alternate version of @whatxtinawears, or at least what it's used to be (the latter is no longer active). If you guys aren't familiar with them, they search for and list whatever shoe/dress/accessory Xtina has worn, name the designer and post images of the items separately, and occasionally the price.

Exhibit A:

Chose one from the Citizen K shoot to appeal to good sis @Vertigo-go moo1

Exhibit B:

Another one, with some jewellery analysis.

Anyways, as I was browsing this page, I found THIS FUCKING THING:

THAT THING IS A FETISH TOY! fall5 Created to provide pleasurable handjobs. fall5

It makes so much sense now how she acted with that thing in the photoshoot. fall2 

normal_001HQ~8.jpg

normal_004HQ~5.jpg

She was imagining stroking and sucking a dick the whole time fall7

Sidenote: That's not the only thing she got from a sex shop Bionic era.

normal_082.jpg

Idk, where she got the mouth gag from, but it certainly wasn't from Toys R Us nicki4

All this makes the existence of the anal beads mic all the more funny, unintentionally tying all these fetish items together. dead2

3127292.jpg?size=640x420

Lastly, to think these following images lead some idiots to believe that she was part of the Illuminati because she was making the sign of the "All Seeing Eye" fall1 :

normal_002HQ~6.jpg

normal_008HQ~4.jpg

And the whole time she was just thinking about dicks rip3rip3rip3

Conclusion:

Dick = Devil oprah5oprah5oprah5

Oh my god, I was so saddened when whatxtinawears decided to quit, they were so dedicated!

As for the revelation.... rip3

No wonder we slept on it the whole time, Bionic IS ahead of its times as she herself says whit1

8 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Oh my god, I was so saddened when whatxtinawears decided to quit, they were so dedicated!

As for the revelation.... rip3

No wonder we slept on it the whole time, Bionic IS ahead of its times as she herself says whit1

Well, Fashion Aguilera seems to be covering things just fine. moo1 

Ikr, us poor slobs will probably still be finding new things about it for many years to come. whit1 

But I swear to god, I was browsing through that page so peacefully right after I woke up, and then all of a sudden it's like WTF rip3

12 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Well, Fashion Aguilera seems to be covering things just fine. moo1 

Ikr, us poor slobs will probably still be finding new things about it for many years to come. whit1 

But I swear to god, I was browsing through that page so peacefully right after I woke up, and then all of a sudden it's like WTF rip3

This is honestly a pretty Xtina thing generally. She loves weird sex-related stuff like this lol

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Well, it was kinda obvious that it's SOMETHING fall7

But, I never knew things like this exist fall7

Why in the world would someone use something like this? fall7

To "give an extremly pleasant handjob" jj5

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

How can metal on your dick be pleasant? fall1

she is wearing this thing in the NMT video as well tho fall7

More than a feeling

Today I came across this double-finger ring by Betony Vernon. Unlike other double finger rings that are generally shaped as flat bars across two fingers, this one connects your index with your THUMB. Betony actually designs all her jewelry with sex in mind- not just in terms of aesthetic, but each piece has a dual purpose. Apparently when this ring is worn, it holds your fingers in the "chi mudra" position: the gesture used in meditation....and a perfect hand job.

betonyring.jpg

http://www.ismental.com/2009/11/more-than-feeling.html