Hunty Bear

How do you feel about the Lust for Life album cover a month and a half later?

the picture itself grew on me? idk, I guess it's an okay enough cover to pass muster but it's still her worst since Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant + it definitely does not feel like it'll visually match up with songs like Cherry and the title track but we'll see! jj3 

It has issues, but we still haven't gotten it in any large dimension high-resolution format, so it's hard to say for certain that it's unsalvageable. If any other pictures from the shoot it was taken during get out and they're better than this, I may replace it. Can't say that it's not a good fit for the album at this point, though.

Just now, Jake said:

ws2bLs4.gif.fe7b0c49781288d4bcb43958853c8a55.gif

love your set by the way! you really have a great eye for eye-grabbing sets :) 

OT: I still do hope that we get an UO exclusive album cover though! didn't care for the UO exclusives that we got for neither Honeymoon nor Ultraviolence but who knows this time around?

As shocking as ever... she did that

13 hours ago, Americunt said:

we still haven't gotten it in any large dimension high-resolution format, so it's hard to say for certain that it's unsalvageable.

dead2 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the picture itself grew on me? idk, I guess it's an okay enough cover to pass muster but it's still her worst since Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant + it definitely does not feel like it'll visually match

It has issues, but we still haven't gotten it in any large dimension high-resolution format, so it's hard to say for certain that it's unsalvageable. If any other pictures from the shoot it was taken

I still like it, I don't think anyone can call it awful by any means.  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.