Brightflower

Something Like This is the best Chainsmoker song

Its there best, simply oprah2. Y'all know how much I disliked "Closer" and i thought all there music were not gonna be my favorite. And i didnt really like Dont Let Me Down. But then they release "Paris" and i warmed up to them.Then they collabed with bop-servers Coldplay and gave us "Something Like This". Its lyrics, the production, the melody and, because it isnt Drew singing(he isnt good), the vocals werent too shabby either. And the also have a promo track called" The One", which is ny10. So i therefore forgive the Chainsmokers for the mess that was "Closer" and hope they keep it classy with there next single. And there album isnt all that bad after allny3

17 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Roses exists so yes

the fact that something just like this has the SAME drop as roses tho rip2

anyway, roses is their best song indeed, followed by dont let me down 

Just now, Chapman. said:

someone validate if this is correct because imagine actually listening to their album tracks

oprah7 The rats are my guilty pleasure what can I say. Don't Say is also great. I hate myself. I'm over. oprah7

Just now, Chapman. said:

you can't be over if you didn't even start cough sia2 

And To think I was just thinking how nice you were and how you were fast becoming one of my favorite members cry9

Just now, Malfoy said:

And To think I was just thinking how nice you were and how you were fast becoming one of my favorite members cry9

awh that's what I thought about you too, then you exposed yourself as a little chainsmoker cry9