Archie

Britney writes love letter to LGBTQ community

britney-spears-letter-pride-2017-billboard-embed.jpg

This is my letter of love to all my LGBTQ fans. Continuously throughout my career, you've always been so vocal about what a positive impact I've had on you -- that I've instilled joy, hope and love in you at times when there was none. That my music is an inspiration. That my story gives you hope.

But I have a secret to share with you. You see, it's actually you that lifts me up. The unwavering loyalty. the lack of judgment. The unapologetic truth. Acceptance! Your stories are what inspire me, bring me joy and make me and my sons strive to be better people.

I love you.

Britney

britney-spears-writing-letter-pride-2017-billboard-embed.jpg

Source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/pride/7809846/britney-spears-gay-pride-month-love-letter

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

It's LGBT Pride Month sia1 home of sexuals rejoice cheer1 

omg dead7 i was like "why did xtine & brit write a love letter so out of nowhere" wat3

2 minutes ago, #Music said:

omg dead7 i was like "why did xtine & brit write a love letter so out of nowhere" wat3

Alot of other people like Sia, Selena Gomez, Barbra Streisand etc wrote them too yas1 

On 2 June 2017 at 4:19 AM, jacs vs looser said:

That is so sweet of her! I think this is the first time I see her directly and specifically addressing the LBGTI community (I might be wrong tho).

She has mentioned the community on occasion but not overly much, so this feels even more special and authentic oprah4