Divine

Taylor is tired of the Katy Perry drama

Katy Perry is ready to wipe away her bad blood with Taylor Swift. During a May 22 appearance on CBS host James Corden’s latest Carpool Karaoke segment, the 32-year-old said she would drop the years-long feud if Swift, 27, reached out.

But a Swift insider doesn’t expect Swift to reach out and make nice now that Perry has released “Swish Swish,” a response to Swift’s 2014 anthem, “Bad Blood.” A source notes that in the lyrics Perry insinuates she wants Swift in a casket and says she's tired and needs to retire.

Another pal says Swift is just sick of the drama. “She honestly wants no part of this, that’s why she avoids talking about it,” says the friend. “She doesn’t want to engage.”

x

Well Taylor sweetie you can't just instigate a bunch of drama and milk it for over a year then claim you're over it. Either finish what you started or don't say a word in the first place.

tumblr_inline_mml7t2wb4spy.gif

They both tried to milk the situation to the best of their circumstances. Clearly, Tay won, and Katy's response was waay to late (3 years since the incident, 2 years since BB became a single)

So i understand why this PR fight is tiring for Taylord gaycat1

3 minutes ago, LanaxGaga said:

They both tried to milk the situation to the best of their circumstances. Clearly, Tay won, and Katy's response was waay to late (3 years since the incident, 2 years since BB became a single)

So i understand why this PR fight is tiring for Taylord gaycat1

It's a huge celebrity feud, they tend to last for more than one album cycle. If Taylor was gonna get tired of it after the 1989 era ended, maybe she shouldn't have made it into a huge public spectacle in the first place

tumblr_odwsh2OeKU1u6n38po1_250.gif

Swish Swish is really THAT bop but Katy lost. It's tired news and most everyone is done with it. Plus what an odd time to say you want to make up right after dropping a diss track. fTMc87z.gif 

Taylor did Katy dirty and milked this for all she could. It's not fair for her just to say "oh I'm over it" but it's what she's gonna keep doing and it's going to keep working for ha! 

fTMc87z.gif

9 minutes ago, Malfoy said:

Swish Swish is really THAT bop but Katy lost. It's tired news and most everyone is done with it. Plus what an odd time to say you want to make up right after dropping a diss track. fTMc87z.gif 

Taylor did Katy dirty and milked this for all she could. It's not fair for her just to say "oh I'm over it" but it's what she's gonna keep doing and it's going to keep working for ha! 

fTMc87z.gif

Where did you get that gif of me???

7 minutes ago, Sylk said:

no offense but this is the most boring feud ever. Literally nothing about it is interesting

u3y93wM.gif

I mean if it's boring you don't have to post in the threads about it

If she hadn't released a song about that petty mess, she wouldn't be worried about engaging anything.

I swear she loves to play the victim. I'm glad Kim Kardashian exposed her.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taylor Swift playing the victim?  

x Well Taylor sweetie you can't just instigate a bunch of drama and milk it for over a year then claim you're over it. Either finish what you started or don't say a word in the first place.

no offense but this is the most boring feud ever. Literally nothing about it is interesting

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.