Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Is Dead Petz a good album?

Pick  

40 members have voted

1. 1. ??

• Yes! Her magnum opus that solidified her as a main pop girl!
    • Meh
    • It's trash. There's a reason why it was free.

Many Miley fans have disagreeing opinions of Miley's last album, Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz. They either really love it or really hate it. So where do you stand and why?

tumblr_odwsh2OeKU1u6n38po1_250.gif

I been wanting to answer this question because it's always brought up on twitter cry6 

In my opinion, a lot of tracks were made simply because she was high af and thought the songs were super meaningful and edgy jj4 

But tracks like Karen Don't Be Sad and Space Boots hit home for me, they're super dreamy and melodic. But don't listen to KDBS until you've seen the SNL performance.

Also here are my favorites from the album (which if you delete half the album it's actually good)

1. Dooo It!

2. Karen Don't Be Sad

3. The Floyd Song (Sunrise)

4. Space Boots

5. BB Talk

6. Milky Milky Milk

7. Slab Of Butter (Scorpion) (Featuring Sarah Barthel From Phantogram [ yas2 ] )

8. I Forgive Yiew

9. Lighter

10. 1 Sun

11. Twinkle Song (Tbh I thought this song was pretty ugly because of that meme of her screaming but it's actually kinda cute)

Yes, i guess. Mentally tiring, gave me a depression after listening to it in one go with no preparation, an amalgam of psychedelic synthpop rock but has a lot of standout tracks! 

i listened it all the way through only twice, i only ever use/d like 5 tracks jj2 

EDIT: jj2 

-Doo It

-Pablow The Blowfish

-1 Sun

-Space Boots

-BB Talk

-I Forgive Yiew

-Fweaky

-Twinkle Song

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply