Jony

One Love Manchester discussion thread

24 minutes ago, Angelus said:

She also unfollowed Ariana's brother brit9

Could it be that they didn't wanted her there? Because she was obviously ready to do it... That's the only reason she would've been this pissed to unfollow Ari. 

this is understandable, lbr 

54 minutes ago, Angelus said:

She also unfollowed Ariana's brother brit9

Could it be that they didn't wanted her there? Because she was obviously ready to do it... That's the only reason she would've been this pissed to unfollow Ari. 

Some people are saying that she had never followed her in the first place interesting1

I'm seriously crying at OLT, Don't Dream It's Over, and Somewhere Over The Rainbow cry1

Baby did so well, I just wanted to give her a hug through the whole thing oh my god..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be gifting one copy of One Last Time, so is there someone (please don't fake!) who can't afford the single? I'd gift everyone a copy but I'm saving for Witness so I can only spend like one song! 

I am so incredibly proud of Ariana, I am so incredibly proud to call her my fave, I love her so much. To be able to get up in front of the entire world and tell people that she will not back down and

"My breath smells like a thousand fags" me too, Robbie

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.