Sunshine Kitty

One of the college kids Nicki promised to pay tuition goes viral, accuses Nicki of lying

First let me state that I am a Nicki fan and this isn't disrespect towards her, I thought this whole college tuition thing was a wonderful idea oprah1 

Youtuber Lovelyti breaks it down for us, if you watch the full video, Ti states that every other student that was promised payment WERE in fact paid interesting1 and that is possible the girl didn't get her money because she lied about going to medical school and instead goes to regular college. Anyway, I checked how popular this whole controversy is and the girls post blew up pretty big on instagram. Nicki really doesn't need this negativity, she did her good deed and if one girl didn't get the money so what, Nicki was never obligated to pay off those debts. Everyone that goes to college has to deal with something like this, Im sure the kids Nicki did help are thankful and thats all that matters to me.

And more tea, Ellen actually discussed this with her, and gave her some $ to help start her foundation, so I doubt Nicki would lie about this whole thing.

But what do you guys think?

Is the girl lying? Was this just a publicity stunt for Nicki? 

Nicki, a highly successful woman with a net worth of $75 million dollars, risks a fuckton of bad PR by refusing to pay what, a measly $5-10K that she publicly promised to her fan, for absolutely no reason? Makes sense.

Clearly this girl lied and got caught. All the other students were paid.

I honestly do feel like this girl was lying about the whole thing if everyone else was actually paid, and was perhaps just trying to get her hands on Nicki's hard earned cash for her own benefit. People like that disgust me.