Aidan.

LOTS OF ALBUM NEWS

On 04. 06. 2017. at 5:28 AM, Vulnicura. said:

I2hiumY.pngcontinue

Image result

An insider on SH said the SA reference was used to indicate the song is her comeback single.In their words the track sounds nothing like SA.

What really excites me is that he said the song needs to sound modern and take Kylie's career forward.Thank **** they finally realised that.

This all sounds absolutely delicious.  I'm hoping it lives up to what's being reported, because Kiss Me Once, as an era, was a letdown.  And I cannot do that again; I cannot see Kylie face that again.  BMG and her management have to step their asses UP!

On 6/3/2017 at 8:30 PM, Aidan. said:

“Kylie’s album will give fans fly-on-the-wall access to what happened between her and Josh,” the music insider says.

Me listening Kylie Joshua song oprah4

“She has gone into serious detail on some of the songs and it has helped her make sense of everything.”

I was so inspired by them together. oprah7 I can't wait to listen this new album, seriously. My heart need it.

“It looks like her album could be her most political yet too, with talk of tracks covering issues like LGBT rights."

Slay the world! I'm looking forward to this! kr1

“It’s about waiting for somebody to tell you how they feel and being like, ‘Come on, let’s get it out in the open and stop messing around. Tell me what you’re waiting for.’ After splitting from Joshua maybe that’s why she picked it because she wants people to be honest with her.

Into the Blue 2.0 moo1 

Kylie 14 is coming! And will be the Dance Pop Impossible Princess, I can feel it. ny10 alex1

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Weren't the fans close to her team (?) saying that it's not a disco album? confused1

The album is not, but some songs can be. The whole thing will be more forward, and get inspired in 70's (disco), 80's (synth) and 90's (electronic) vibes 

18 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Weren't the fans close to her team (?) saying that it's not a disco album? confused1

Actually, apparently this is more in the context of being a comeback. I.e. It sounds like it will be successful, like SA was. But it does not sound like SA. But we'll see.

4 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

Guys, in 10 days we will have the Zoot Woman's song with Kylie! gasp1

Can't wait to purchase it sia1

The Princess of Pop is about to get political…

If you follow Kylie Minogue on Instagram, you’ll be more than aware that she has spent most of 2017 so far in the recording studio working on brand new music.

It’s been over three years since Kiss Me Once – her last proper studio album (sorry Kylie Christmas) – was released, but we may not have to wait too much longer to hear what the Aussie has in store.

“It looks like her album could be her most political yet too, with talk of tracks covering issues like LGBT rights,” an insider told The Sun.

“Kylie just wants to make an album that will start conversations.”

http://www.gaytimes.co.uk/culture/75295/kylie-minogues-new-album-will-cover-issues-like-lgbt-rights/

Not many details are known about Minogue’s upcoming 14th studio album, but the singer has been posting a lot of pics from inside the recording studio. She has reunited with songwriter Richard “Biff” Stannard (who co-wrote her hits “Love At First Sight” and “In Your Eyes” off of her 2001 album Fever), Xenomania producer Brian Higgins and Guy Chambers.

We think a Minogue comeback single sounds like the perfect soundtrack for the summer.

http://www.newnownext.com/kylie-minogue-new-album-lgbt-rights/06/2017/