BeyIsACunt

'Racist' Professor interview with Tucker

A professor at Evergreen State College in Washington is being HARASSED (not asked) to resign due to his OPINIONS. All this controversy sparked from a tradition that takes part in this college called a Day of Absence- where black students can take the day off and not attend college as a way to remind people they are of value in society (hmm). In a way to break from tradition student acitivists DEMANDED (not asked or suggested) that WHITE students not go to school on that day. 

Professor Brett Weinstein voiced his opinion and dismay of such a demand. He eloquently and intelligently refuted the premises of the demand. Prior to this the college had sought to hire new professors to "diversify" their staff. Dr. Weinstein also disagreed with this idea because he feels that professors should be hired based on their SKILL, not SKIN COLOR. Something rational that logical and reasonable people would agree with. 

Well all hell broke loose and the college is now in a state of alert due to all the crisis and chaos being brought by the mostly-black student activists. Watch an interview with Tucker to understand the scary times we live in.

Nothing says open mindedness and "we want equality" like marginalizing a group of people based on skin color huh and refusing to even tolerate opinions that's differ from your own. This is mind blowing.

As of currently the students are seeking that this video below be banned and removed from the internet and other demands be met or they will resort to violence.

I can imagine their ancestors must be so proud. katy3

3 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

I'm already angry and I haven't even watched the videos. 

SJWs are just the absolute worst. 

Mod Notice
Do not make jokes about specific illnesses, including cancer and HIV/AIDS.