jdpm1991

Why does Rihanna have more respect than Britney?

Uhhhh do not compare Stiffneys "talent" (or lack thereof) to Rihannas. Rihanna still sings on her albums and does it live when she performs. She has her shit together and she isn't under the thumb of contracts and managers. 

MxVHrKguywNAA.webp

On 6/5/2017 at 9:49 PM, Bubble said:

Since we've switched the discussion to people WITH talent, lemme go plug my fave's new single here on this thread jj2 

Doesnt Brittle Knees have a  C̶a̶t̶w̶a̶l̶k̶ unfurnished hallway to walk through?

Ignores ENTIRE thread and bops to this mess1 

On 06/06/2017 at 2:47 AM, Bubble said:

Lmao. No. Britney is more or less a nostalgic accessory to the 90s that people like to look back on with high praisr, no matter how shit they actually realise it is now, because it was a staple constant in their childhood. Rihanna makes better music, sings better and could probably dance better than Cheerney Spears and her basic 8 counts.

tea1 

This might sound ruthless but it's probably true: Rihanna has her professional shit together, she owns her career. Britney is owned by a bunch of white old men that are milking the living shit out of her. All they want is her fans' money, no matter what. That's why they don't protect her legacy, all they want is money.

I know that if Britney could, she would be a soccer mom that does weekly runway shows for Twitter and fucks her hot boyfriend every night.

brit12

27 minutes ago, alexander said:

The audacity of a Siri stan coming for RIHANNAS INVOLVEMENT IN HER MUSIC lmfao1 you couldn't even make this shit up lmfao1 

It's Because of Siri Spears that your ugly ass fave has a career Justin%20Timberlake.png

2 hours ago, jdpm1991 said:

It's Because of Siri Spears that your ugly ass fave has a career Justin%20Timberlake.png

delusional about my talented, sex icon, multi-instrumentalist, successful, critically acclaimed, multiple Grammy award winning fave but what's new lmfao1 

4 hours ago, I Am...Me said:

She is? By who exactly? Even I respect Britney more than Rihanna, and y'all all know my biases toward Britney

This whole thread is biased towards Brit jay1 They give Brit shit for not singing live when Rhat also lipsyncs very often but not as often as Brit, they give Brit shit for her past mental problems like she can control that but it's fine for Rhat to be a vile disgusting cunt to her own fans and staff because she is a "self proclaimed savage". awk1

The biggest of kiis is they say Rhitard outlasted Britney(Which actually isn't true yet) when she is already showing signs of slowing down like struggling to sell her album and relying on features. brit9

7 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

This whole thread is biased towards Brit jay1 They give Brit shit for not singing live when Rhat also lipsyncs very often but not as often as Brit, they give Brit shit for her past mental problems like she can control that but it's fine for Rhat to be a vile disgusting cunt to her own fans and staff because she is a "self proclaimed savage". awk1

The biggest of kiis is they say Rhitard outlasted Britney(Which actually isn't true yet) when she is already showing signs of slowing down like struggling to sell her album and relying on features. brit9

Lies. She uses backing track, but doesn't completely lip syncs like Shitney who hasn't sung live since Clinton was president. And very often is a lie as well.

Rihanna definitely outlasted her too. Britney is a huge flop in the digital era, all of her albums flopped sans Circus. Her last decent selling album was Circus and it was her 6th album, Talk That Talk outsold that in worse sales climate. Unapologetic and Anti scalped Flop Fatale and Shitney Jean. I am sure her 9th album will outsell Glory too.

Relying on fetaures would be true if she didn't have any success with her solo material, but it's not, sorry to burst your bubble. Needed Me and Love On The Brain were hits despite basically no promo. Worry about your fave who can't sell shit.

18 minutes ago, sledgehammer said:

Lies. She uses backing track, but doesn't completely lip syncs like Shitney who hasn't sung live since Clinton was president. And very often is a lie as well.

Rihanna definitely outlasted her too. Britney is a huge flop in the digital era, all of her albums flopped sans Circus. Her last decent selling album was Circus and it was her 6th album, Talk That Talk outsold that in worse sales climate. Unapologetic and Anti scalped Flop Fatale and Shitney Jean. I am sure her 9th album will outsell Glory too.

Relying on fetaures would be true if she didn't have any success with her solo material, but it's not, sorry to burst your bubble. Needed Me and Love On The Brain were hits despite basically no promo. Worry about your fave who can't sell shit.

jay1 hmm except needed me was a moderate hit and was in and out of the hot 100, love on the brain being her 2nd and last solo hit single. Compare that to Loud when she was shitting out fake number ones back to back. Looks like she's slowing down to me ayumi1 She already struggled to sell albums before the digital era and during the start but Anti's sales are poor even by her standards. Even Samsung couldn't save it rip4 Her only single to resemble her past success just happens to be a collab with the biggest male rapper and singer at the time. brit9 So don't worry about Brit who is already a legend and true performer she will be fine with her 13 years of hit songs and albums brit1

42 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

jay1 hmm except needed me was a moderate hit and was in and out of the hot 100, love on the brain being her 2nd and last solo hit single. Compare that to Loud when she was shitting out fake number ones back to back. Looks like she's slowing down to me ayumi1 She already struggled to sell albums before the digital era and during the start but Anti's sales are poor even by her standards. Even Samsung couldn't save it rip4 Her only single to resemble her past success just happens to be a collab with the biggest male rapper and singer at the time. brit9 So don't worry about Brit who is already a legend and true performer she will be fine with her 13 years of hit songs and albums brit1

Needed Me is her longest running single on Billboard Hot 100 if I am not mistaken. It had 0 promo when it was single, she only performed it once and that was in August after it died on the charts. Make Me had more promo than all Anti singles combined and featured a hot rapper yet it flopped hard. Fake number ones? What are those? You shouldn't be talking about struggling to sell albums with Aaliyah in your avi. If anything, Samsung thing affected her sales since they were giving 1.4 million copies away for free.rip4 It still ended up being one of the best selling albums of 2016 and the album didn't need saving. We are in the STREAMING ERA now, and Anti slayed there. Glory flopped in everything. Selling 1 million in 2016/7 is a huge success unlike 100 years ago during Britney's peak when it was a huge flop. The last time Britney was able to touch 1 million mark was with Femme Fatale in 2011.

Britney is nobody's legend and will never be one. True performer who doesn't even bother to sing live? No ma'am. The only female legend from her generation and a REAL PERFORMER is Beyonce. 13 years of hit songs and albums? Her last hit album was Circus, everything after that was a flop. Yes, Femme Fatale was a huge flop. It didn't even crack 2 million after having some hits (her biggest radio era) which still were not even close to her prime hits numbers wise. If Femme Fatale is a hit album, so is Anti which will match its pure sales despite being released in the streaming era.

@sledgehammer

brit5

Lol @ you trying to write Femme Fatale off as a flop when it sold more than Anti everywhere with REAL sales and spawned 3 SOLO top 10's including the number one, hold it against me that debuted with 400k sales and set the record for most first day radio plays wat3 if that's a flop then Anti is definitely a flop not the other way around sweetie. And that was my point, Rhat cheating and giving her albums away for free because no one was buying the shit. Any other popgirl would've gotten dragged for that. That means her career is definitely declining when her cheap tactics barely get her to platinum. Most of her past number ones aren't even legit either. Obviously Britney is older now and way past her peak, she herself isn't even bothered if her recent material flops, she releases music because unlike a certain coconut headed cunt she actually likes her fans and does it for them. brit0

@ShutUpRae

Femme Fatale was released in 2011. I repeat, 2011. Compare it to Talk That Talk that was released the same year. You won't because it puts Britney to shame. Anti is not far away from its pure sales anyway. That would be like comparing streams/video views from 2011 to 2016 (even though Britney has tragic for both years). Till The World Ends needed a remix with two hot artists - Ke$ha and Nicki to push it on the charts, so it was not completely SOLO. Anti had 3 Top 10 singles as well. Hold It Against Me selling 400k means nothing, Work sold 128k in less than two days too. HIAM set the record for the lowest selling #1 of decade. It stalled at 1.6 million which is horrible for a 2011 song (digital downloads were still high back in the day unlike nowadays when #1 song sells 50k or less).

No one was buying the shit but it ended up being one of the best selling albums of 2016? You are mistaking it for Femme Fatale which was scalped by Talk That Talk, 4, Born This Way, Red, Teenage Dream, 21 and pretty much any female album from 2011. The only female albums that did better than Anti are 25 and Lemonade. Lemme see. Britney was holding back her physical singles in the early 2000s so she could sell more albums. Madonna used ticket bundle multiple times. Mariah is infamous for selling her singles at $0.49 in order to top Billboard Hot 100 (and most of her #1s are radio fueled anyway). Those are business tactics that gave them success. I don't see people dragging them. Samsung sales didn't count in the end so I don't see the problem. Jay Z did the same thing before. And Anti is over 2 million in SPS without Samsung.

Would you say that We Belong Together was a fake #1 because it never topped the digital chart? It blocked Pon The Replay which was the best selling song for 5 weeks unlike WBT which failed to achieve at least 1? She did discounts and remixes a couple of times so she could reach #1. Are her #1s legit to you? Hung Up peaked at #7 and it ended up close to WBTs numbers and only one of them is supposed to be the song of 2000s decade (radio payola again).

But why does slowing down logic apply to Rihanna but not to Britney? Rihanna is past her peak too. Britney's peers like P!nk, Beyonce, Justin are still going strong. Why did Britney perform Make Me multiple times if she is not bothered? Work, Needed Me, Love On The Brain had less promo than that song alone. Brain-dead, wrinkly walking corpse doesn't even like herself, let alone her fans. She doesn't even respect them enough to sing live at her concerts but lip syncs to her 321313 years old vocals (which already sounded horrible and unlistenable on her records after God knows how many auto-tune filters).

12 hours ago, sledgehammer said:

Fake number ones? What are those?

Probably OG because it reached #1 thanks to discount and S&M because it needed Britney remix (ironic in this case rip3 ) to reach #1 on hot 100.

18 hours ago, jdpm1991 said:

Then why did:
Glory have a 71%

and 20/20 Experience 2 have a 60? http://www.metacritic.com/music/the-2020-experience-2-of-2/justin-timberlake

I was gonna explain but there's truly no need. Use his lowest rated album if you want!

JT outsells, outperforms, outwrites and outdoes anything Britney does now lmfao1 He hasn't released since 2013, same year Britney sheen which got a tragic 50 on metacritic lmfao1 

14 minutes ago, alexander said:

I was gonna explain but there's truly no need. Use his lowest rated album if you want!

JT outsells, outperforms, outwrites and outdoes anything Britney does now lmfao1 He hasn't released since 2013, same year Britney sheen which got a tragic 50 on metacritic lmfao1 

No one uses Britney Jean so try again

7 hours ago, sledgehammer said:

@ShutUpRae

Femme Fatale was released in 2011. I repeat, 2011. Compare it to Talk That Talk that was released the same year. You won't because it puts Britney to shame. Anti is not far away from its pure sales anyway. That would be like comparing streams/video views from 2011 to 2016 (even though Britney has tragic for both years). Till The World Ends needed a remix with two hot artists - Ke$ha and Nicki to push it on the charts, so it was not completely SOLO. Anti had 3 Top 10 singles as well. Hold It Against Me selling 400k means nothing, Work sold 128k in less than two days too. HIAM set the record for the lowest selling #1 of decade. It stalled at 1.6 million which is horrible for a 2011 song (digital downloads were still high back in the day unlike nowadays when #1 song sells 50k or less).

No one was buying the shit but it ended up being one of the best selling albums of 2016? You are mistaking it for Femme Fatale which was scalped by Talk That Talk, 4, Born This Way, Red, Teenage Dream, 21 and pretty much any female album from 2011. The only female albums that did better than Anti are 25 and Lemonade. Lemme see. Britney was holding back her physical singles in the early 2000s so she could sell more albums. Madonna used ticket bundle multiple times. Mariah is infamous for selling her singles at $0.49 in order to top Billboard Hot 100 (and most of her #1s are radio fueled anyway). Those are business tactics that gave them success. I don't see people dragging them. Samsung sales didn't count in the end so I don't see the problem. Jay Z did the same thing before. And Anti is over 2 million in SPS without Samsung.

Would you say that We Belong Together was a fake #1 because it never topped the digital chart? It blocked Pon The Replay which was the best selling song for 5 weeks unlike WBT which failed to achieve at least 1? She did discounts and remixes a couple of times so she could reach #1. Are her #1s legit to you? Hung Up peaked at #7 and it ended up close to WBTs numbers and only one of them is supposed to be the song of 2000s decade (radio payola again).

But why does slowing down logic apply to Rihanna but not to Britney? Rihanna is past her peak too. Britney's peers like P!nk, Beyonce, Justin are still going strong. Why did Britney perform Make Me multiple times if she is not bothered? Work, Needed Me, Love On The Brain had less promo than that song alone. Brain-dead, wrinkly walking corpse doesn't even like herself, let alone her fans. She doesn't even respect them enough to sing live at her concerts but lip syncs to her 321313 years old vocals (which already sounded horrible and unlistenable on her records after God knows how many auto-tune filters).

jj2 You missed the point. Femme Fatale came out in 2011 but Femme Fatale was already 12 years into Brit's career while Anti is 11 years into Ri's career. It was one of the best selling albums of 2016 yes because almost no one buys albums and it much less competition and still fell behind, Beyonce, Drake, Adele. If you're supposed to be a mega young popstar you should be doing better than average sale rates. The whole anti sell was fishy af, some sources count the free albums being streamed as sales others don't. It's just a reflection on how inflated her sales in total are, and giving shit away for free does not compare to using remixes to promote your singles or album sweetie. WBT Came out in 2005 so who cares if it didn't top the digital chart. And i never sad slowing logic doesn't apply to Britney, only that all the shit everyone here tries to drag Britney for applies directly to Rihanna. But ya'll worship Rhihead and are hypocritical and delusional asf. Btw P!nk is basically irrelevant and so is JT so i doubt that.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because Rihanna has her shit together career wise and is outputting music regularly, that is friendly to a larger audience than Britney. Also Rihanna sings live and isn't viewed as a novelty when she

And that grandmother on death's door is outselling your brainless and drugged label puppet.  She is skinnier than both, cares a lot about maintaining a healthy and nutritious diet and is fit as fuck.

Cause Rihanna has sung live on tv and sounded good enough several times in the last 13 years while Britney hasnt.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.