Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Dangerous Woman Rate 2017

Time to watch Thinkin' 'Bout You snatching wigs, coming for that #1 spot! Probably the only #1 spot it'll receive, sine Ari SNUBBED it as a single meg1 

5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

PITS? jj4 You don't know anything about Broadway. She's doing jazz better than Joanne though

I was in theater for 7 years though sia5 nn poor Joanne! May she rest in peace! 

4 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

PITS? jj4 You don't know anything about Broadway. She's doing jazz better than Joanne though

not when the only thing about the song that resembles Broadway is the instrumental sia5 the song sounds like a demo in general, the vocals feel out of place and almost too low, they don't go along with the instrumental tbh

6 minutes ago, Diamond said:

giving miss greedy my 11 because some bitches have no taste!

tumblr_nyiuyuAXMT1tfn6k7o1_250.gif

i gave it a 9. i gave my 10 to Moonlight and my 11 to Touch It. 

Perched to rig my results just like the FOTP rate. Worked once it will work again! I have planted that seed and I WILL see the harvest! I Don't Care, Jason's Song, and Step On Up's 9s are INCOMING!! Enjoy the 0 Thinking Bout Poo whit1

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.