Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Dangerous Woman Rate 2017

Hello my fellow Ariana stans, my homegirl @Hannah is on a lovely vacation right now so I'm here to remind you to make sure you SEND your rates to her as soon as possible! Thank you and can't wait to see talent win!!

Image result for nicki and ariana grande gif

yes im posting this gif bc i ship these two, don't judge me.

56 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Hello my fellow Ariana stans, my homegirl @Hannah is on a lovely vacation right now so I'm here to remind you to make sure you SEND your rates to her as soon as possible! Thank you and can't wait to see talent win!!

I already did it demi1 

4 hours ago, Maraj said:

judging you

3 minutes ago, Dr. Slay said:

omg mess i forgot to send in my rates giveup1

oh well perched anyway cry6

You can send yours in tbh I wont start calculating until tomorrow tay2 

flop!

10 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Hello yes the rumors are true, the deadline to send me rates has passed and I will begin calculating the results soon! The results show will be July 1st at 3 pm EST! Be there or be square!

Wait! 😩😩

40 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Hello yes the rumors are true, the deadline to send me rates has passed and I will begin calculating the results soon! The results show will be July 1st at 3 pm EST! Be there or be square!

Can't wait for 'Thinking 'Bout You', 'Touch It' and 'Into You' to come through! cry6 

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.