Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

The Made-Up Albums Thread

Recommended Posts

Ruthless Love    1,952
1 minute ago, Voldemort said:

What was SIN

SIN is/was Spill it Now, another online forum that has [unfortunately] just gone bye-bye, due to server issues and the admin/owner disappearing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CHANEL #1    9,613
48 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Hence where this was taken from; who were you on SIN?

My username was Kill The Lights. I always had a Saturdays set gaycat1 

 

I was a major no1curr tho so I doubt you knew me. I didn't post all that much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CHANEL #1    9,613

And I'll be bored later so I will post all my #PI Gaga albums rip2 

 

It'll take me a good half hour to type it all up so it'll give me something to do fall4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruthless Love    1,952
37 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

My username was Kill The Lights. I always had a Saturdays set gaycat1 

 

I was a major no1curr tho so I doubt you knew me. I didn't post all that much.

omg! I think I remember; that username is VERY familiar to me.  And hun, I was a #No1Curr!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CHANEL #1    9,613
43 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

omg! I think I remember; that username is VERY familiar to me.  And hun, I was a #No1Curr!

I guess it takes one to know one rip2gaycat1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CHANEL #1    9,613

Okay so here's my masterpost of all of Gaga's #PI albums. The albums are shown in the order they were released. The spoilers beneath each iTunes page contain what singles were released from the album. 

This was a monster to put together rip2 I also have single covers for every single but I didn't post them cause lbr that'd be too long. But I can post if anyone who hasn't seen is curious. Also have lyrics for almost every single and most album tracks. I have album packaging mockups too. So much I left out haha.

Hope someone enjoys this rip2fall4 

 

Debut Album: Breaking Bad

QAdnxhS.png

vL6cFZM.png
 

Spoiler

SINGLES:
1. Through the Looking Glass
2. City Streets

 

Sophomore Album: Vice & Virtue

XPZr1j9.png

6e37gjJ.png
 

Spoiler

SINGLES: 
1. Red Lipstick
2. Element of Crime
3. Oceania

 

Third Album: Veritas

npoqFXb.png

e967GZq.png
 

Spoiler

SINGLES:
1. Broke in Brooklyn
2. He Who Stole My Heart
3. Playboy Mouth

 

Holiday Album: Sounds of Winter

1Nu98GE.png

YZq6dXp.png
 

Spoiler

SINGLES:
1. Winter Sun

 

Non-Studio Album: The B-Sides

hxVVswP.png

JNtSHwX.png
*note: The song "Tribe" is not the same as the song "Tribe" on PHANTASM*

 

Fourth Album: Persephone

oRkqo4z.png

hkkwEDS.png
 

Spoiler

SINGLES:
1. Malevolence
2. Eden

 

Fifth Album: Weapon of Mass Destruction

u0Am0yj.png

Q5WvRlc.png
 

Spoiler

SINGLES:
1. The World Was Nearly Mine
MnePvNd.png
sRZuYZR.png

2. War Ground
9NHPVJD.png
T03AJl1.png

3. Him
MDIuOuh.png
30SxYAq.png

 

Compilation Album: GAGA | The Hits
*a four disc collection featuring Gaga's greatest hits and three new tracks, all her b-sides, outtakes from every album and a DVD containing all her videos in SHD*

Main Collection Cover:

pmzWdv6.png

GAGA: The Hits

T6Rdq79.png

Spoiler

TRACKLIST:
1. Him
2. War Ground
3. The World Was Nearly Mine
4. Spectre *this was a soundtrack single released at the end of the Persephone era*
5. Eden
6. Malevolence
7. Playboy Mouth
8. He Who Stole My Heart
9. Broke in Brooklyn
10. Oceania
11. Empire
12. Element of Crime
13. Red Lipstick
14. City Streets
15. Through the Looking Glass
16. On the Radio
17. Your Side of the Bed
18. Regatta

 

SINGLES:
1. On the Radio

OPlhGeI.png

cfXwJJG.png

 

GAGA: The B-Sides

aGyNvhN.png

Spoiler

TRACKLIST:
1. Peroxide Shot
2. Cold Hearted Bitch
3. Vuitton Brown
4. Pedestal
5. Crown of Orchids
6. Karma Bitch!
7. Fall to Grace
8. Veins of Our City
9. Swarovski Debutante
10. Watercolor Love
11. Tribe
12. Hanging Gardens of Babylon
13. Bermuda Triangle
14. Labyrinth
15. Symphony
16. Illuminaughty
17. Back In Black

 

GAGA: The Outtakes

akp2CkF.png

Spoiler

TRACKLIST (two outtakes from each studio album in order of release of parent album):
1. Justice 
2. Bring Me Back
3. Suite 64
4. Antidote
5. Wasted Youth
6. Dark Star
7. Blood Orange
8. Rome
9. Queen of Hearts
10. Exit Strategy

 

GAGA: The Videos

tbJmaze.png

Spoiler

TRACKLIST:
1. Through the Looking Glass
2. City Streets
3. Red Lipstick
4. Empire *this was a collab single. I didn't include the EP it was a part of in this massive post but that EP dropped at the same time as Vice & Virtue*
5. Element of Crime
6. Oceania
7. Broke in Brooklyn
8. He Who Stole My Heart
9. Playboy Mouth
10. Malevolence
11. Eden
12. Spectre
*the videos for tracks 13-15 were originally a part of the Mass Destruction film Gaga released as the visual album/component of Weapon of Mass Destruction. Here they are separated out from the film*
13. The World Was Nearly Mine 
14. War Ground
15. Him
16. On the Radio 

 

Sixth Album: PHANTASM

zXaPAwy.png

mElgaZU.png

Spoiler

SINGLES:
1. Float

C5m0d4L.png

2. Tribe (feat. Troye Sivan & Kesha)

MH54QeI.png


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Party Monster    943

Because i'm hyped for #PopIndustry I'll post these here.

 

Rihanna - Wasteland

2169e64bf74bd957d08fbbbcddcc3806.jpg

1199aa126a1193cb0d0efda052eece64.jpg

 

Tracklist:

1. Welcome to the Wasteland

2. The Road (feat. Adam Levine)

3. Take the Crown

4. Madness

5. Understand - Interlude

6. Mocha Cappucino

7. Go Girl (feat. Britney Spears)

8. Screw You Too

9. On the Edge - Interlude

10. Body (feat. Erika Jayne)

11. When the Sun Sets

12. Late Night

13. Spliff

14. Til' Death Do Us Part - Interlude

15. Always the Answer

16. It'll All Be Over

 

Singles:

Spoiler

223b0b8fdb56407d7efa25c321af3400.jpg

Lead Single: Take the Crown

Genre: Electro-R&B

Written by: Robyn Fenty & Abel Tesfaye

Produced by: Abel Tesfaye

Length: 3:45

Chart Peak: #2

 

e89029054982eb1f181ebb0d2cc67599.jpg

Promo Single: Body (feat. Erika Jayne)

Genre: Europop-Dance

Written by: Sia Furler & Robyn Fenty

Produced by: Robyn Fenty

Length: 4:17

Chart Peak: -

 

ddf96b505ebfa494c792f8c9ed85fb60.jpg

2nd Single: The Road (feat. Adam Levine)

Genre: Pop, R&B

Written By: Robyn Fenty, Adam Levine, Krystin "Rook Monroe" Walkins, Mick Shultz, James Fauntleroy. 

Produced by: Adam Levine, Mick Schultz

Length: 3:17

Chart Peak: #5

 

9b2c9fa9d6c9a49199d57781857726ae.jpg

Promo Single: Til' Death Do Us Part - Interlude

Genre: Pop, Downtempo-Ballad

Written By: Robyn Fenty, Kevin Garrett

Produced By: Kevin Garrett

Length: 2:03

Chart Peak: -

 

1d35028b578b39d0791fdaef6c14e004.jpg

3rd Single: It'll All Be Over

Genre: EDM, Dancepop

Written By: Robyn Fenty, Anton Zaslavski, Skylar Grey 

Produced By: Anton Zaslavski

Length: 3:01

Chart Peak: #5

 

916ae0c7095153643981f3bd42932d7d.jpg

4th Single: Spliff

Genre: Electro-R&B, Trap

Written By: Robyn Fenty, Dijon McFarlane, Brittany Hazzard, Adam Feeney, Symere Woods

Produced By: Robyn Fenty

Length: 4:20

Chart Peak: #11

 

dcb1c62e05be991d3ef26434d73fa8d1.jpg

5th Single: Late Night (feat. Mariah Carey) [Remix]

Genre: Electro R&B

Writers: Robyn Fenty, Abel Tesfaye, & Kanye West

Producers: Kanye West

Length: 3:37

Chart Peak: #4

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ykwti    2

a8ioVdU.png

2KlitL1.png

SHAWN MENDES - POWER BOTTOM 
(May 2018) 

  1. Break The Back 
  2. Beards and Tattoos 
  3. Drippin' (feat. cupcakKe) 
  4. Sweat 
  5. Anger/ Lust 
  6. Telling Truths 
  7. Needing A Man (feat. Dua Lipa) 
  8. Why Now? 
  9. Sneak In Party (feat. Charli XCX) 
  10. Learn To Take 
  11. Explanation 

Since stans have called Shawn Mendes a power bottom for the longest time, that gave me an idea. What if Shawn really was gay and got pissed so he decided to make a thing out of it, a mixtape. This would be a mixtape, not an album because it'd be outside of his regular stuff and would also sound very different from his previous project, it'd be very electro-pop with some lewd bops. Shawn would come out through this mixtape, not only as gay but also as a power bottom, making it some sort of a clap back for those people who had called him that as he owned the name calling, kind of a Taylor Swift situation. 'Power Bottom' would be surprise-released and would have 10 songs, with three collaborations which will be the singles of the mixtape that would be released together at the same time. 'Explanation' would be a voice memo of Shawn explaining why he decided to make this mixtape as clear as possible because he wouldn't talk about it during interviews. 'Power Bottom' would be so far outside of Shawn's box but would also be the biggest statement he'd ever make.

 

ARTWORKS FOR THE SINGLES

kLWnSN1.png

rKGuuuv.png&key=858d07096386f4fbb3a8b485

kGi3o3w.png&key=8df00e4af342f85c618a3c50

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    39,456
On 9/14/2017 at 4:39 AM, ykwti said:

a8ioVdU.png

2KlitL1.png

SHAWN MENDES - POWER BOTTOM 
(May 2018) 

  1. Break The Back 
  2. Beards and Tattoos 
  3. Drippin' (feat. cupcakKe) 
  4. Sweat 
  5. Anger/ Lust 
  6. Telling Truths 
  7. Needing A Man (feat. Dua Lipa) 
  8. Why Now? 
  9. Sneak In Party (feat. Charli XCX) 
  10. Learn To Take 
  11. Explanation 

Since stans have called Shawn Mendes a power bottom for the longest time, that gave me an idea. What if Shawn really was gay and got pissed so he decided to make a thing out of it, a mixtape. This would be a mixtape, not an album because it'd be outside of his regular stuff and would also sound very different from his previous project, it'd be very electro-pop with some lewd bops. Shawn would come out through this mixtape, not only as gay but also as a power bottom, making it some sort of a clap back for those people who had called him that as he owned the name calling, kind of a Taylor Swift situation. 'Power Bottom' would be surprise-released and would have 10 songs, with three collaborations which will be the singles of the mixtape that would be released together at the same time. 'Explanation' would be a voice memo of Shawn explaining why he decided to make this mixtape as clear as possible because he wouldn't talk about it during interviews. 'Power Bottom' would be so far outside of Shawn's box but would also be the biggest statement he'd ever make.

 

ARTWORKS FOR THE SINGLES

kLWnSN1.png

rKGuuuv.png&key=858d07096386f4fbb3a8b485

kGi3o3w.png&key=8df00e4af342f85c618a3c50

loves it kii1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    39,456

Janet Jackson - Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation 1814

  1. Rhythm Nation
  2. State of the World
  3. The Knowledge
  4. Miss You Much
  5. Love Will Never Do
  6. Livin' in a World
  7. Alright
  8. Escapade
  9. Black Cat
  10. Lonely
  11. Come Back to Me
  12. Someday is Tonight
  13. You Need Me
  14. Skin Game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Invincible    2,679
On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 4:39 PM, Chris Morlock said:

Janet Jackson - Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation 1814

  1. Rhythm Nation
  2. State of the World
  3. The Knowledge
  4. Miss You Much
  5. Love Will Never Do
  6. Livin' in a World
  7. Alright
  8. Escapade
  9. Black Cat
  10. Lonely
  11. Come Back to Me
  12. Someday is Tonight
  13. You Need Me
  14. Skin Game

Can you PM me these?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    39,456

Lana Del Rey

Hank Fucking Williams: The B-Sides

 

  1. Architecture
  2. Yosemite
  3. I Must Be Stupid for Being So Happy
  4. Cherry Blossom
  5. Roses Bloom for You
  6. Burning Desire
  7. *untitled country song*
  8. Bartender
  9. Mary
  10. Young and Beautiful (bonus track)
  11. Talking Like an Answering Machine
  12. Is This Happiness
  13. Flipside
  14. Wait for Life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×