StrippedX

Little Mix vs Fifth Harmony?

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• Little Mix
    • Fifth Harmony
    • M'am I really do not care

Fifth Harmony. They have charisma, talent, and most of all: international success. sorry1

28 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

Little Mix are just so much more likeable in every aspect, and are a great live act unlike 5H who can't dance in sync to save their lives.

Sweetie you've watched two performances

2 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

Fifth Harmony. They have charisma, talent, and most of all: international success. sorry1

Nah Little Mix are more successful in Europe which is like the main market for pop acts nowadays sorry1 

Little Mix. As said before they are more talented, likeable and are great performers. Not to mention their chemistry is amazing, they're such close friends and they all love and support each other so much. When will 5H?

14 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

Nah Little Mix are more successful in Europe which is like the main market for pop acts nowadays sorry1 

In other words they're local, whereas Fifth Harmony has seen touring success in Asia, South America and Europe (to an extent) and commercial success in Oceania and the United States sorry1 

4 minutes ago, GLORY said:

Little Mix. As said before they are more talented, likeable and are great performers. Not to mention their chemistry is amazing, they're such close friends and they all love and support each other so much. When will 5H?

oprah6 

work from home is better than anything by little mix but overall little mix >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

if id rank the top 10 singles in general from both groups

1) work from home

2) black magic

3) all in my head (flex)

4) touch

5) wings

6) no more sad songs

7) sledgehammer

8) worth it

9) shout out to my ex 

10) boss

in general, little mix has the superior songs aretha1 and not to mention that they are way better live aretha1 plus, 5th harmony without camila aint my cup of tea since she was my fav from the group aretha1 

4 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

In other words they're local, whereas Fifth Harmony has seen touring success in Asia, South America and Europe (to an extent) and commercial success in Oceania and the United States sorry1 

Little Mix has toured Oceania and Asia as well sorry1 

20 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

oprah6 

Serving visuals, vocals and choreo sorry1 

52 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

aren't Little Mix selling better than Fifth Harmony tho?.

12 minutes ago, GLORY said:

Serving visuals, vocals and choreo sorry1 

cry6

edit:

i love both groups, but i perfer LM. talent wise they are better, their music is better and they got their shit together when performing live. wub1

plus LM has Jade aka the cutest thing ever xtina11

Edited by Coca-Cola
5 minutes ago, Coca-Cola said:

cry6

edit:

i love both groups, but i perfer LM. talent wise they are better, their music is better and they got their shit together when performing live. wub1

Same here! I like them both but Little Mix just KILL IT. Also Jesy is so fucking underrated 

6 minutes ago, Coca-Cola said:

cry6

edit:

Jade's accent cry7 

3 minutes ago, GLORY said:

Same here! I like them both but Little Mix just KILL IT. Also Jesy is so fucking underrated 

this tea1 she is fire when she is performing 

3 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

Jade's accent cry7 

ikr cry1

3 minutes ago, Coca-Cola said:

this tea1 she is fire when she is performing 

ikr cry1

I KNOW! She literally gives it everything she has got and it is so apparent. She's also fucking stunning despite what anyone says, and is extremely talented

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

the last performance alone >>>> 5H

how can anyone deny this.

THANK. YOU. Ended careers

1 minute ago, GLORY said:

I KNOW! She literally gives it everything she has got and it is so apparent. She's also fucking stunning despite what anyone says, and is extremely talented

THANK. YOU. Ended careers

Actually saw Little Mix live two days ago and they were ALL fire but Jesy really stands OUT tbh tea1 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Little Mix are just so much more likeable in every aspect, and are a great live act unlike 5H who can't dance in sync to save their lives.

Little Mix. As said before they are more talented, likeable and are great performers. Not to mention their chemistry is amazing, they're such close friends and they all love and support each other so

Serving visuals, vocals and choreo  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.