Create A Label: Season 6

Maria    3,726

pCL0Kue.jpg

AUDIO THUMBNAIL

Spoiler

IntOyBW.jpg

AUDIO

Spoiler

CHRISTINA AGUILERA CHANGES HER TWITTER LAYOUT IN ORDER TO PROMOTE 'BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU'

Spoiler

SVjbNjk.jpg

httppolarize    12,087

6Qs3QXz.png

CONNOR FRANTA AT G105 // US

Connor Franta; a name that which many are aware of from the site known as YouTube. After all, he does have over 5 million subscribers to his channel. But, who knew that one day he would delve into music? The vlogger, who is also an entrepreneur and owns a lifestyle brand called Common Culture, has released music compilations in the past under his brand, but never have the compilations included music of his own. However, it looks like Franta is branching out, and trying something new by making his own music career. It's been almost two weeks now, and 'Wolves,' the debut single from Connor Franta, is still staying strong on the charts. At the time this article was written, the song was #38 worldwide, and #20 in the U.S. Franta definitely provided something to look forward to with this first single of his, and it will be interesting to see how it will fare on the charts. In an effort to promote his new single, Connor stopped by G105, a radio station in Durham, North Carolina, earlier today. Below you can find a transcript of the interview, so be sure to check it out!

ON HIS ALBUM

"It is definitely coming along nicely, that is for sure. Every single day, I make sure I devote some time to just sitting down and working on a song or two. Whether it's rewriting a section of the song, fine tuning the production, or something else, I make sure that I'm always occupied with a task that helps in completing the album. I've written some really solid songs lately, and I am so excited for when they finally get around to being released. I honestly have been pouring my blood, sweat, and tears into the making of this album, just to make sure that it is as close to perfect as possible for the fans. Sure, I definitely do not have the biggest fan base, but I at least want to please the fans that I do have at the moment. I'm going to continue working on this album every free moment that I have, solely because I want it to be as good as possible upon its release."

ON WHAT'S NEXT FOR 'WOLVES'

"Well, as of right now, I'm going to continue doing these little radio interviews that I've been doing for the past couple of days. I have always been fond of traveling, so going around to different radio stations to promote my single, 'Wolves,' along with sightseeing is killing two birds with one stone, basically. I'm working hard but having fun at the same time, which is always rewarding. We're going to continue heading south to Florida, and from there, I think we're heading to South America for some promotion there. I don't know what the plans are for after that, though. The remix EP for 'Wolves' is coming soon as well, and features remixes from artists including, but not limited to, Marian Hill and LANY. Of course, there's the music video for the song that has yet to be seen. We've been working on it a little bit, but not much. Don't worry, though, it definitely will be coming at some point. After all this stuff, we'll see how 'Wolves' is doing, and go from there."

ON HIS FAVORITE NEW RELEASES

"Let me begin by saying that 'Better Off Without You' by Christina Aguilera is such an amazing song. The production on it has to be my favorite part. Bella's 'Vibrations' is still in rotation for me, along with Brendon Urie's 'Beautifully Bizarre.' I relistened to Speed of Light by Lorde the other day and 'Divinity' became one of my favorite tracks, so I instantly had to add it to all my playlists. Then, there's Lindsay Lohan's newest single, 'Lethal You,' which I have been pretty much listening to on repeat since it was released. Ali Ali's 'Fog Light' remains one of my favorite tracks from the past few months, and I cannot wait for her debut album. And, of course, Lana Del Rey's 'Love Me Where I Lay' music video was just released, so the song is going to go up in replay value for me soon. I have a lot more on my playlists, but I don't want to bore everyone with listing every single song I have been listening to in recent weeks." 

After the interview concluded, the host thanked Connor for stopping by. The host reminded everyone to buy "Wolves" on iTunes. Then, the song was played on the radio.

Be sure to stream "Wolves" on CALTube! Buy it on iTunes as well! Follow Connor Franta on Twitter (@connorfrantaCAL)! Make sure you request "Wolves" on your local radio station's Mediabase page! Check back here often, as we will always have the most recent updates on anything Connor Franta!

9M8A9WL.png

httppolarize    12,087

6Qs3QXz.png

CONNOR FRANTA AT KISS 98.3 // US

Connor Franta; a name that which many are aware of from the site known as YouTube. After all, he does have over 5 million subscribers to his channel. But, who knew that one day he would delve into music? The vlogger, who is also an entrepreneur and owns a lifestyle brand called Common Culture, has released music compilations in the past under his brand, but never have the compilations included music of his own. However, it looks like Franta is branching out, and trying something new by making his own music career. It's been almost two weeks now, and 'Wolves,' the debut single from Connor Franta, is still staying strong on the charts. At the time this article was written, the song was #38 worldwide, and #20 in the U.S. Franta definitely provided something to look forward to with this first single of his, and it will be interesting to see how it will fare on the charts. In an effort to promote his new single, Connor stopped by Kiss 98.3, a radio station in Winchester, Virginia, earlier today. Below you can find a transcript of the interview, so be sure to check it out!

ON COLLABORATIONS ON HIS ALBUM

"I have mentioned this in previous interviews, but there is one that is definitely coming. We, being me and the collaborator, finished it a couple of weeks back, and we're really satisfied with the final product. I don't think I'll be releasing it as a single, but who knows? If I really want you guys to hear it before the album's release, I might just put it out there as a promo single. I don't know, I'll see what I want to do at a later time. The person I collaborated with for this song is so talented and kind, and it was such a pleasure to work with them. I assure you, they are as excited for everyone to hear it as I am. Also, I'm not 100% sure, but this collaboration I just talked about may not be the only one on the album. I'm not going to say who I have in mind, but just know, there's always the possibility of another collaboration or two appearing on the record. I don't know with certainty, though. I may do a bit of teasing on Twitter at some point as well, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled."

ON HIS COLLABORATION WITH MADONNA

"So, I am featured on Madonna's upcoming album, Comatose, on a track called "Danger Zone." It was a really fun track to work on with her, and I'm honored that I was the one selected to be featured on it. Working with one of the most influential names in pop music was quite the experience. Also, I'm astounded by the fact that I was chosen, especially since I am a new artist. I have only released one song so far, yet I was selected to feature on one of her songs. I was surprised, but very grateful for her to give me an opportunity like this. I think the song turned out very nicely, and I can't wait for everyone to hear it. It's about taking risks, living life to the fullest, and other similar themes. The production on it is probably one of my favorite parts about the song. It's fierce and sharp, and goes along with the whole attitude of the song well, I think. I'm really proud of how the song turned out. The effort we put into it definitely paid off, in my opinion. It's going to be a little while before everyone hears the song, but I think it will definitely be worth the wait."

ON THE SECOND SINGLE FROM HIS ALBUM

"As I mentioned in a previous interview, I'm in a bit of a troubling situation. That situation is me wondering what to release as the second single from the album. I know I have a little while to figure this all out, but I just want to get it out of the way. Up until last night, I thought I had the perfect second single picked out. However, I finished writing something else yesterday that I really, really, really like. And that is where my problem is. I don't know as of now which one I want to release. I've been thinking about it all day, which one would make the most sense to release as a single. Honestly, I just can't figure it out. I know if I continue to think about it, I'll have an epiphany, but I really don't know what to do. I'll figure it out eventually, but for the time being, there won't be any revealing of the names of the songs or anything like that. Maybe I'll tease a lyric or two from the song of my choosing, but I'll see. Either way, I think everyone is going to be satisfied with the single that I choose, so that's satisfying."

After the interview concluded, the host thanked Connor for stopping by. The host reminded everyone to buy "Wolves" on iTunes. Then, the song was played on the radio.

Be sure to stream "Wolves" on CALTube! Buy it on iTunes as well! Follow Connor Franta on Twitter (@connorfrantaCAL)! Make sure you request "Wolves" on your local radio station's Mediabase page! Check back here often, as we will always have the most recent updates on anything Connor Franta!

9M8A9WL.png

httppolarize    12,087

6Qs3QXz.png

CONNOR FRANTA AT KISS 98.3 // US

Connor Franta; a name that which many are aware of from the site known as YouTube. After all, he does have over 5 million subscribers to his channel. But, who knew that one day he would delve into music? The vlogger, who is also an entrepreneur and owns a lifestyle brand called Common Culture, has released music compilations in the past under his brand, but never have the compilations included music of his own. However, it looks like Franta is branching out, and trying something new by making his own music career. It's been almost two weeks now, and 'Wolves,' the debut single from Connor Franta, is still staying strong on the charts. At the time this article was written, the song was #38 worldwide, and #20 in the U.S. Franta definitely provided something to look forward to with this first single of his, and it will be interesting to see how it will fare on the charts. In an effort to promote his new single, Connor stopped by Kiss 98.3, a radio station in Winchester, Virginia, earlier today. Below you can find a transcript of the interview, so be sure to check it out!

ON COLLABORATIONS ON HIS ALBUM

"I have mentioned this in previous interviews, but there is one that is definitely coming. We, being me and the collaborator, finished it a couple of weeks back, and we're really satisfied with the final product. I don't think I'll be releasing it as a single, but who knows? If I really want you guys to hear it before the album's release, I might just put it out there as a promo single. I don't know, I'll see what I want to do at a later time. The person I collaborated with for this song is so talented and kind, and it was such a pleasure to work with them. I assure you, they are as excited for everyone to hear it as I am. Also, I'm not 100% sure, but this collaboration I just talked about may not be the only one on the album. I'm not going to say who I have in mind, but just know, there's always the possibility of another collaboration or two appearing on the record. I don't know with certainty, though. I may do a bit of teasing on Twitter at some point as well, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled."

ON HIS COLLABORATION WITH MADONNA

"So, I am featured on Madonna's upcoming album, Comatose, on a track called "Danger Zone." It was a really fun track to work on with her, and I'm honored that I was the one selected to be featured on it. Working with one of the most influential names in pop music was quite the experience. Also, I'm astounded by the fact that I was chosen, especially since I am a new artist. I have only released one song so far, yet I was selected to feature on one of her songs. I was surprised, but very grateful for her to give me an opportunity like this. I think the song turned out very nicely, and I can't wait for everyone to hear it. It's about taking risks, living life to the fullest, and other similar themes. The production on it is probably one of my favorite parts about the song. It's fierce and sharp, and goes along with the whole attitude of the song well, I think. I'm really proud of how the song turned out. The effort we put into it definitely paid off, in my opinion. It's going to be a little while before everyone hears the song, but I think it will definitely be worth the wait."

"As I mentioned in a previous interview, I'm in a bit of a troubling situation. That situation is me wondering what to release as the second single from the album. I know I have a little while to figure this all out, but I just want to get it out of the way. Up until last night, I thought I had the perfect second single picked out. However, I finished writing something else yesterday that I really, really, really like. And that is where my problem is. I don't know as of now which one I want to release. I've been thinking about it all day, which one would make the most sense to release as a single. Honestly, I just can't figure it out. I know if I continue to think about it, I'll have an epiphany, but I really don't know what to do. I'll figure it out eventually, but for the time being, there won't be any revealing of the names of the songs or anything like that. Maybe I'll tease a lyric or two from the song of my choosing, but I'll see. Either way, I think everyone is going to be satisfied with the single that I choose, so that's satisfying."

9M8A9WL.png

httppolarize    12,087

6Qs3QXz.png

CONNOR FRANTA AT HOT 101.9 // US

Connor Franta; a name that which many are aware of from the site known as YouTube. After all, he does have over 5 million subscribers to his channel. But, who knew that one day he would delve into music? The vlogger, who is also an entrepreneur and owns a lifestyle brand called Common Culture, has released music compilations in the past under his brand, but never have the compilations included music of his own. However, it looks like Franta is branching out, and trying something new by making his own music career. It's been almost two weeks now, and 'Wolves,' the debut single from Connor Franta, is still staying strong on the charts. At the time this article was written, the song was #38 worldwide, and #20 in the U.S. Franta definitely provided something to look forward to with this first single of his, and it will be interesting to see how it will fare on the charts. In an effort to promote his new single, Connor stopped by Hot 101.9, a radio station in Virginia, earlier today. Below you can find a transcript of the interview, so be sure to check it out!

ON "WOLVES"

"As I think I mentioned before in a different interview, 'Wolves' was the first song I had finished writing when I signed to my label. It took a little while longer after I had finished the writing process to fine tune the production, but in the end, it sounded great. Since it was the first song we had done, we figured, 'Hey, let's release it.' And, we did. I know I have mentioned this before, but the song is about a relationship that's falling apart. It's about a significant other who is never there for you in the moments you need them most. But, it's also about having hope, hope that one time they actually will be there for you. It's a more personal song to me, but I feel like a lot of people can kind of relate to it, I guess. As for how the song is doing on the charts, it is exceeding my expectations by far. It's in the top 20 on the United States iTunes charts, which I never thought would happen. It's weird, because people know me from YouTube, not music. To think that a song that I released is performing so well on the charts is odd. However, I'm very happy that people are listening to and enjoying the song."

ON WHAT HE'S BEEN LISTENING TO

"I have had Bella's 'Vibrations' on my playlists for a little while now, and it's safe to say that I am hooked. It's just such a good song, especially in the production aspect. Then, there's Brendon Urie's 'Beautifully Bizarre,' which is amazing as well. I'm glad they chose him to make a song for the 'Beauty and the Beast' soundtrack, because I think it was a perfect fit. Madonna recently released her song 'Bottom of the Ocean,' so I've been listening to that a lot since she put it out there. Troye Sivan's 'Mind Trick' and 'Found' have been in rotation for me a lot as well. There's also Mariah Carey's 'Simmer Down,' which is another magnificent single. The music that has been released in the recent weeks has certainly been very good, and I am certain that it will continue to get better." 

"Well, I'm in a bit of a predicament at the moment. I wrote a song last night that I really like, but I already had a second single planned for the album. So, the problem is, I don't know which one I want to release as the next single. Sure, it's not that big of a deal, but still. I really think both songs would do well as singles, and I want everyone to hear both of them as soon as possible. However, I don't know which one to pick as the next single. I am not sure what I'll do as of right now, but I am sure that if I sit down and think about a solution that I will come up with a good one. As for things like song titles and the likes, I'm not going to reveal anything about these songs until they are announced officially. It may be a little while before I announce the next single as well. First, I have to see how 'Wolves' does. If it hits its peak early and starts to decline from there, then I'll put out the next single. But, if it does well and has longevity, it may be a little while longer before the second single comes. For now, everyone is just going to have to wait until I reveal some information."

9M8A9WL.png

httppolarize    12,087

6Qs3QXz.png

CONNOR FRANTA AT HOT 99.5 // US

Connor Franta; a name that which many are aware of from the site known as YouTube. After all, he does have over 5 million subscribers to his channel. But, who knew that one day he would delve into music? The vlogger, who is also an entrepreneur and owns a lifestyle brand called Common Culture, has released music compilations in the past under his brand, but never have the compilations included music of his own. However, it looks like Franta is branching out, and trying something new by making his own music career. Franta definitely provided something to look forward to with this first single of his, and it will be interesting to see how it will fare on the charts. In an effort to promote his new single, Connor stopped by Hot 99.5, a radio station in Washington, D.C., earlier today. Below you can find a transcript of the interview, so be sure to check it out!

ON COLLABORATING WITH MADONNA

"So, it's been a few days since Madonna announced that I was going to be featured on a track on her upcoming album, Comatose. I realized that while many may know about this collaboration, I have not really talked about it much since its announcement. To start, I would like to say that I would do it again in a heartbeat. It was just such a positive experience, you know? Sure, I was a little nervous at first, due to the fact I was sitting in the same exact room as Madonna herself. Eventually, though, I opened up a bit, and the song came flowing out of us after that. Obviously, I had no reason to be nervous, but when you're in the same room as someone like Madonna, that kind of clouds your judgment. The song is called "Danger Zone," and it's about, like, living in the moment, taking risks, et cetera. The song may be a bit different than what people were expecting from me, but technically it isn't my song, and it's interesting to experiment with different sounds that I am accustomed to. After all, what's life without taking risks? All in all, we think the song worked out very nicely, and I cannot wait for everyone to hear it."

ON "WOLVES"

"'Wolves' is actually performing so much better than I thought it would. Honestly, I thought I was going to be promoting it to the ends of the earth only for it to flop. However, it appears to be greatly exceeding my expectations. Currently, the song is... #38 worldwide, I believe? I'm not sure, I just know it's doing semi-well, or at least out doing what I had expected for it. Not going to lie, I really thought it was going to peak at like, #50, or something. But no, the song is continuing to rise and I'm really happy about that. It's so rewarding when the hard work you put into something has benefits in the end, and people listening to this song just makes me so happy. I'm so grateful for the positive reception the song has been getting, because it means so much to me." 

ON HIS ALBUM

"I finished writing some really, really solid tracks the other day. They sound really good, in my opinion. We just have to touch up a few things with the production, but otherwise, these songs are basically done. I don't know when you'll be hearing them, or if you will even hear them before the album is released. I don't know, though. I may release a promo single at some point in the near future. I think we're also going to put a second single out before the album is released, but it all depends on how 'Wolves' performs. If it seems to be going strong until the album release, which is still not confirmed yet, then we'll send the second single out afterward. Otherwise, there will be another single before the album comes out, and I think I have a great choice for it. While it may not be out for a little while, I can't wait for everyone to hear it."

9M8A9WL.png

Joanne    1,699
3 hours ago, Ronlop said:

KWORB CAL UPDATE [10/6/17]

I received first spins pretty early so I decided to do an update. I might do a second one today!

iTunes US, iTunes WW, Radio + Net Worths are all updated.

http://kworbcal.byethost4.com/

cry9you messed up Gaga's networth. When I inherited her last season josh let me keep the 15m she has and I spent some of it (6m) on RS so she should still have 9m + the 170k she currently has

hug1