Create A Label: Season 6

Hector    26,587

now HOLD clap3 THE clap3 FUCK clap3 UP clap3  ARIANAL IS ON POWER ROTATION? OMFG MY FIRST SONG EVER TO DO THAT brit2 

Hector    26,587

rsgeQIx.png

ARIANA GRANDE ON ZACH GANG RADIO SHOW | UNITED STATES

Spoiler

RADIO RECEPTION TOWARDS “HEAVEN AND HELL”

“I saw that! My label just woke me up with the greatest news ever.. The song is on power rotation! I just have the biggest and most incredible rush [laughs] it’s amazing to see the support I’m getting for this new song on radio after the songs that I previously released didn’t do well, it’s great to see also the fans requesting the song so much and I’m so happy for this! I know that I somehow shouldn’t be like screamingand saying this to everyone but I do am excited for this news because it makes me feel supported. “Heaven and Hell” is an amazing song, personally one of my favourite songs that I’ve ever done and writen so watching the massive support it’s getting makes me so happy. So to the fans, thank uyou so much for the support and don’t stop requesting “Heaven and Hell”on radio! I love you all so much. I’m very surprised I’m not even going to lie or sugarcoat this at all [Laughs].”

EXPECTATIONS ON HER NEW ERA

“There are so many! But the most important one is to see that my fans are enjoying the songs that I put out and the album as a whole. I feel like “Dangerous Woman” was such a short era for me, I don’t know why but I just feel it like that but my fans still loved it and with this one we had a few missteps but we’re on the right track now I believe. I have had the most fun creating this album in the studio and all the time that I spent there I want it to be something that my fans treasure and love because there was a lot of love put into this new record and I do believe that “Ariana Grande” will be a great, great album that my fans will adore. It’s totally different from “Heartbreak Hotel” was going to be to be honest, it has a whole different direction and sound. The album talks about me and who I am, what I love. So it’s an important album to me.”

TEA ABOUT HER NEW ALBUM, COLLABORATIONS COMING?

“Tea, tea, tea time I think it’s time for it! [Laughs] I do believe that it’s time for me to at least give my fans some details about the album since htey have all been waiting for so long for me to release an album.. First of all, the album is pure Pop. Like, pure Pop. “Heaven and Hell” is a great example of the sound that the album has without a doubt but it also does have a little R&B here and there, mostly on the most emotional songs that I wrote and those where produced by Babyface and myself! So I’m excited for the fans to hear those songs. I totally believe that the albu is pretty solid, the lyrics are stellar I think that they are the best ones I’ve ever done in a while and I’m overall happy and excited for the results. About collaborations, there is only one collaboration on the album and it’s a guy that I admire the most. He isn’t a big star right now but he’s an amazing rapper and I adore his verses. So that’s the only collaboration on the album so far because I wanted it to be centered in the story that I want to tell about me but the collaboration I added on the album really goes well with the song and it’s an amazing track. Super sexy.”

BEING A GUEST JUDGE ON RUPAUL’S DRAG RACE “ALL STARS 3”

“I’m a very big fan of the show. Huge fan! And I was so excited to reveal this.. I’m going to be on the first episode of the new season on VH1 this upcoming June 18th with Beyoncé as the official new judge on the show which is amazing by the way I couldn’t think of a better judge for the very first episode of it. The whole thing is really amazing, fans are going to be impressed b this season and the first episode is just... I don’t want to spoil anything but there’s big, big stuff coming for the show and the first episode will get everybody talking and that’s all I’m going to say about this [laughs] but the fans should know taht the queens that will lip sync will lip sync to ”Heaven and Hell” and it was a special request by the show for the very first episode of the new season and it’s so fun. Y’all better watch it! [Laughs] thank you everyone on the RuPaul Drag Race’s team that had me on the show. Loved being there!

Song was played afterwards and kept in power rotation for th day. You can get Ariana’s new single “Heaven and Hell” now! Available on various digital platforms and various streaming services such as Encore. “Ariana Grande” is available for pre-order now too. 

fuck    35,867

@Ronlop sorry this is late. Here are Troye's CALT things - 

Spoiler

Found (Piano Version)

8me3t59.jpg

8,225 likes, 225 dislikes

Found (Audio)

poGU19w.png

42,815 likes, 3,525 dislikes

Mind Trick

37c3fQQ.png

352,125 likes, 10,125 dislikes

Mind Trick (Audio)

i4yRDhI.png

119,115 likes, 4,025 dislikes

Troye Sivan - Generation / Mind Trick (Live at the 2017 VMAs)

qer2yxA.png

62,215 likes, 1,855 dislikes

Troye Sivan- Generation (The REMiNiSCE Pentalogy: Chapter 1)

OQATH5C.png

182,115 likes, 12,255 dislikes

Troye Sivan- The REMiNiSCE Pentalogy (Teaser)

RGVJQU8.png
54,235 likes, 1,011 dislikes

Troye Sivan- Generation (Audio)

k7yq5Hs.png
145,44 likes, 57,011 dislikes

fuck    35,867

and I'm gonna assume Found has been legit released as a single because I swear it's been released since March no matter how many times I reposted it... I swear you guys have been reposting articles that've already been counted as well... but it's all blurry because CAL's been messy since March and all these half-updates updates non-updates and host changes I'M HAPPY WE'RE BACK ON TRACK HOPEFULLY PLEASE