Speed of Light Medley - Live on SNL

~ 7 mil views

---

7hh.png

Overdrive (Audio)
~25mil views

---

7hf.png

Inescapable Remix (Live @ Victoria's Secret Fashion Show)

~2.5 mil views

---

7h7.png

Divinity (Intro) / Dangerous (Live @ Victoria's Secret Fashion Show)

~7-9 mil views (can't remember the number tbh)

---

7hk.png

Lorde - Carpool Karaoke 

~170 mil views

---

7h0.png

Born To Run (Cover) / Dear Mr. President (Skit) - Live on SNL

~13 mil views

7hw.png

Dangerous - Live on SNL

~19 mil views

---

7hr.png

Dangerous (Official MV)

~738 mil views

---

7hZ.png

Reflection Medley - Grammys 2016

~160mil views

---

7hT.png

Dangerous (Teaser)
~110 mil views

---

7hO.png

In Memoriam (Official MV)

~160 mil views

---

7hI.png

Through The Water (Audio)

~88 mil views

---

7h6.png

Summer of '82 (Official MV) ft. Selena Gomez

~270mil views

---

7hW.png

Inescapable (Official MV)

~680 mil views

---

7hz.png

Cruise (Official MV)

~250 mil views

Chapman    36,094
16 hours ago, Edu said:

LINDSAY LOHAN × BMW

wait I never realised does the promotional line on the picture say THE ULTIMATE  SINGLE  DRIVING MACHINE lmfao1 

AbZpIqK.png
LADY GAGA SIGNS DEAL WITH WARNER MUSIC GROUP'S BLOOD ENTERTAINMENT

As we head into the summer it's quite obvious that many musicians will be making new releases and it seems as though Warner Music will be adding a new artist to their roster, which hopes she'll make it big. Long time New York artist Lady Gaga just signed a contract this week to Warner Music Group as one of Blood Entertainment’s main clients. After struggling to get a major commercial hit since the decline of her career, which came when Gaga broke her hip on the Born this Way tour, it seems as though the pop star is putting her all into her now 6th studio album. Recently the singer tweeted out an image of her in the studio with long time collaborator RedOne as she confirmed that he will be one of the producers for her upcoming record. Her contract with Warner Music marks a new beginning for her career and despite little information being put out it seems as though the star will be bringing back some of the dark and poppy elements of her first 3 albums into this era which is sure to make this an exciting summer for Little Monsters. Since ARTPOP it has been quite obvious her fans are dying for the dark pop dance music she used to release such as Bad Romance and it looks like they may get some of that. One co producer from Warner Music confirmed that the star will incorporate her newer influences, such a jazz and funky disco, into her intense rock style dance songs she did for Born This Way. Visually we've received little information however if the star is to match the music and visual style we should expect another dark Gaga era. All week the singer has been seen going in and out of meetings with Warner and Blood Entertainment which could mean the singer is gearing up for a release very very soon.  When asked about her upcoming studio album Lady Gaga released a brief press statement:

“My 6th studio album is in the works and you'll have to wait and see. This afternoon I'll reveal a bit of news about it in my interview on Celebuzz! This is a record that I made for my Little Monsters but also for myself and I think it will be my best era yet in all honesty. I wanted to bring back some of the stuff I did towards the beginning of my career style wise so I would most certainly say to expect some amazing things to come with his era.” 

Spoiler

This is just sorta of a hype/introduction article so idc if it doesn't effect anything lol

Count Olaf    3,095

Pn4bFA7.jpg

FIFTH HARMONY x WMG

Today Fifth Harmony confirmed that they had finished signing their contract with Warner Music Group. The foursome are currently recording songs for their third studio album which has yet to be named. The band had released two albums before with member Camila Cabello before she left the group on December 18th 2016. 

Speaking about this major deal, Fifth Harmony said

We are over the moon with this exciting new deal. We all thought we were going to become independant! It is great news for us as we can now release our lead single soon! Literally everyday of the past few months we have spent working extremely hard on this project and hope to share it with you soon. 

The details about their upcoming single is yet to be announced but rumor has it that the single will be released towards the end of June and will feature a rapper- like their other lead singles have been. 

Fifth Harmony's last release has been the third single from their second album with Epic/Syco called Thats My Girl and split from the label shortly after Cabello's departure.

When asked about Camila's recent releases, they said

We aren't that much of a fan of her Rita Ora collaboration but Crying In The Club is lit!

Stay tuned for more Fifth Harmony...

59 minutes ago, Count Olaf said:

QqKpHK.pngEPbjZE.png

Beauty Queen    3,139

Oh shit my CALTube list was in the farewell thread. I don't remember the views I had perfectly but here's a rough idea @Ronlop

Spoiler

7mo.jpg

Ali Ali - Vanity (Official Audio)

7hy.jpg

Ali Ali - Vanity (Official Music Video)

8.5mil

7mA.jpg

Ali Ali - Vanity (Live from the 2017 MTV VMAs)

3.5mil

7mD.jpg

Ali Ali - Fog Light (Official Audio)

4.1mil

7mq.jpg

Ali Ali - Fog Light (Official Music Video)

15mil

And if you're bringing back the CALTube stans, I remember mine kii

Spoiler

7m3.jpg

ButterflyBRAZIL91

7mH.jpg

ButterflyAgi