Create A Label: Season 6

Mr. Mendes    2,641

bttmoftheoceantitleslide.png 

MADONNA "BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN" VIDEO

Background

"Bottom of the Ocean" is the first single from Madonna's forthcoming album Comatose. For about a week, Madonna, Michael Gondry, and a mystery actress have monopolized a section of beach in Australia to shoot the video for the single. Michael Gondry was quietly hired as the videos director mere hours before Madonna released the track. The shoot for the video was kept very secret and was shot mostly in the evenings and at night. Tight security was positioned around the beach area to make sure the shoot went uninterrupted. On the second day of filming, a fan was detained on the beach attempting to sneak onto the set. Madonna called for his release, however she did amp up the security for the remaining two days of the shoot. The video was filmed from May 31-June 3, 2017. Made for an undisclosed amount, the video is described as a very dark video reflecting on the theme of the song. 

Video

The video begins showing the ocean, with gentle waves as the sun goes down. Madonna's voice is heard in narration. "The heart is like an ocean. It is deep, undiscovered, and full of secrets. It has moments of calm and beauty. It has moments of terror. Inside us all is an ocean of desire. A hurricane of regret. Untouched by man. Vast. Endless." On her last word, we are shown under water as the title of the video is displayed. The song begins with it's haunting piano intro. We see a young woman fall into the ocean in a dress. We see this from underwater. She is lifeless for a few moments before her eyes open. As the first verse begins, the woman continues to sink, further from the light of the surface. She appears as if she cannot fight the force that is dragging her down. On the beach, Madonna stands and watches the calmness of the ocean, singing the song. 

As the chorus comes in, the woman under the water starts to fight harder. On the beach, Madonna starts walking to the water. When she reaches it, she doesn't become consumed by it, she begins to walk on it's surface. Back to the girl underwater. She struggles harder, as if she is being forced down to the bottom of the ocean. She tries to push herself up, but she cannot. Madonna, still walking on the surface of the water, seems as if she is being pushed back toward the beach, though she tries to resist. 

bttmoftheocean2.png 

The second verse begins with the woman under the water now being closed in on by the darkness of the sea. She puts her arms out and screams, but to no avail. Madonna stops walking on the water and turns back toward the beach. She takes off in a run as the water becomes more aggressive. The woman below the water is now in a hopeless situation. She looks up at the surface of the water, knowing her forever is now under the sea. 

The second chorus comes in and the woman stops her fighting and lets herself start to sink. She begins to cry. The tears come from her eyes and float their way to the surface in a mesmerizing cloud of emotion. She watches her tears float to the surface as she continues to sink. Madonna meanwhile has fled the beach and runs into an old house by the waters edge. She looks at herself in the mirror and she sits down in front of the mirror. 

bttmoftheocean3.png

As the bridge comes in, she looks at a picture on the desk. It is the woman who is trapped under the water. Madonna throws the picture at the wall. As the frame breaks, water rushes out of it. Around the room, water begins to fill the room. Madonna lays on her bed and closes her eyes as the water continues to consume the room. Back under the water, the woman has now reached the bottom. 

The final chorus comes in as the woman raises her hand up toward the surface as her eyes close. Madonna raises her hand toward the sky as she and the room she is in is overcome with water. The video ends with the beach, calm and beautiful as it was at the start of the video. 

Instrumental

Spoiler

@Ronlop CALTUBE stuff

Spoiler

bttmoftheoceantitleslide.png

Use the first one for the thumbnail. Don't know if you need the others but they are here if you do. 

bttmoftheocean2.png

bttmoftheocean3.png

Count Olaf    3,098
Spoiler

e08ne43.jpg

FIFTH HARMONY DEBUT SINGLE

5IhjOwY.jpg

INFORMATION:

Writer(s): Normani Kordei, Ally Brooke Hernandez, Lauren Jauregui, Dinah Jane, Quavo, mr HIT, Stargate and DJ Khaled.

Producer: DJ Khaled and mr HIT

Genre: Dance Pop, Reggae

Length: 3:29 Minutes

Label: Count's Music, a Division from Warner Music Group 

Fifth Harmony's debut single is an upbeat, reggae pop song with elements of dance. Featuring Quavo from trio band Migos, the song was written by the group, guest feature and other hit making machines! Generally about gold diggers, the girls sing about spoiling their partners with gifts and getting nothing in return. 

The song was originally recorded during July 2016 while promoting 7/27 but the band had to re-record after group member Camila Cabello left the group. A music video was shot in March and is set to be released soon.

On the record, the band stated:

We are immensly proud of our debut and hope that reflects on our world, our Harmonizers. 

Lyrics:

-Intro-

(Main vocals fifth harmony backing vocals quavo)

Oh Oh Oh Oh

Oh Oh Oh Oh

Oh Oh Oh Oh

Oh Oh

-Chorus-

(Main vocals fifth harmony backing vocals fifth harmony)

Do you love me, do you?

Do you need me, woo hoo!

Do you care about me like I do for you?

Just show me your love! Ooh Ooh

(Quavo)

Lets Go!

-Verse 1-

(Main vocals Ally backing vocals Lauren, Dinah Jane and Normani)

Trying to pick up the pieces of my broken heart (Ooh Ooh)

But I know I'll never find it here.

Nothing left but you and that's all that I neeeeeeeeeeeeed

So take me I'm willing to go down with you (With you, you)

-Pre Chorus-

(Main vocals Normani backing vocals Ally, Dinah Jane and Lauren)

I love you more than I should do right now

Been spending my dollars (Ooh Eh)

But you're my expensive taste baby

And I'm addicted to you

(Quavo)

Eh!

-Chorus-

Do you love me, do you?

Do you need me, woo hoo!

-After Chorus-

(Main vocals Quavo backing vocals fifth harmony)

And we can love all, all night

All, all night (Hey!)

All, all night, all, all, all (Hey!)

All night, all night,

(Quavo)

Come on!

-Verse 2-

(Main vocals Dinah Jane backing vocals Ally, Normani and Lauren)

My love for you it is more than the moon

So maybe it's time to repay (to repay)

We've been all ready to get down and dirty

So just stay (eh eh eh eh eh)

-Pre Chorus-

(Main vocals Lauren backing vocals Ally, Dinah Jane and Normani)

I love you more than I should do right now

Been spending my dollars (Ooh Eh)

But you're my expensive taste baby

And I'm addicted to you

(Quavo)

Stay!

-Chorus-

Do you love me, do you?

Do you need me, woo hoo!

-After Chorus-

All, all night (Hey!)

All night, all night,

-Rap-

(Main vocals Quavo)

Show me some love girl, show me you do

I give you anything and you give me nothing

So don't just think you'll be getting it everyday.

(Beat changes faster)

And, you know that,

I don't wanna spend my days all poor but at the rate I'm going I'm going to have to. 

I just wanna live with you and thats for the love so don't take all my gold. 

You can take my heart but not my gold.

(Beat goes back to normal)

Because my hearts made of steel

And I want you to wreck it

You gold digger b*tch

(Normani)

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

-Chorus-

(Main vocals fifth harmony backing vocals fifth harmony and Quavo)

Do you love me, do you?

Do you need me, woo hoo!

-After Chorus-

All, all night (Hey!)

All night, all night,

-Outro-

(Quavo)

The Count!

Audio:

Mr. Mendes    2,641
Just now, Joanne said:

So proud of you!

Thank you! Glad you liked! I'm gonna make this era fucking incredible if it kills me antm1

hector    30,375

hTpZiPL.png

BRENDON URIE | EXCLUSIVE PEOPLE.COM INTERVIEW (WW) | PAID PROMOTION

Spoiler

ABOUT THE NATIONAL ANTHEM PERFORMANCE

“I’m so excited and honoured for this, without a doubt the biggest highlight of my career and I’m still in shock about the fact that I’m going to sing it [laughs] like man, the national anthem! I cannot believe this. When the NFL called me and said ”We think you would be a really pleasant addition to the Super Bowl this year alongside Rihanna, the national anthem spot was made for you”, I just couldn’t believe it and now I’m here! [Laughs] it’s pretty insane. But I’ve always dreamt about doing the national anthem at the Super Bowl so it’s a pretty big deal for me to be right here. The rehearsals are practically done for the national anthem we have been rehearsing for a month already? Maybe? And it’s going to be an spectacle. I think that Americans mostly will be very proud for this that will happen in the national anthem. It’s going to be a pretty big show.

“LOVE LOST IN VEGAS” AND THE SINGLES SUCCESS

“Well the era has been a success to me to be honest because I know that the album wasn’t this big commercial Pop record that many would’ve thought but it had different sides of me on it but plasmed on Pop music. I do see it as a success because as an artist, 900 thousand people are hearing my story over and over again and that’s amazing. I was totally impressed with the success of “Oblivious”, never in my life I would’ve thought that the song would go #1 and be a big hit for me. Same goes with the music video, I’m just so impressed with the whole thing! “Wicked Games” was a personal favourite, Mariah was amazing on the track and we did have fun. Now “El Diablo” will come soon and I’m super excited for it to come already, I think fans will love this one, it was a fan favourite after all! [laughs].”

EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEAK ABOUT THE NATIONAL ANTHEM PERFORMANCE

The video first begun with Brendon making the interview that was posted above with him being inside of the NFL building and when the interview ended Brendon said “Now come on, let me show you some stuff about the National Anthem performance!” and they headed backstage and as you see them walking you could hear Rihanna talking on her soundcheck for her performancein the stadium “That’s Rihanna by the way, she has an amazing performance planned. I saw it, believe me it’ll blow your mind.” said Brnedon as he looked into the camera and then walked into  his dressing room and there was a lot of clothes in the room and it was a messy. “Sorry about this but I’ve been rehearsing non-stop and I haven’t got the time to do the cleaning [laughs] but yeah, this suit is the one I’ll use for the interview we’re going to have Rihanna and myself with the NFL on the press conference and it’s pretty great. It was confectioned by a great friend of mine.” After that Brendon is seen looking through the clotes and he finds some beige pants that seemed that they were made by a very thin fabric and looked kinda old and worn. “This right here is a tease from what I’ll use on the national anthem performance by the way, I don’t want to really spoil this whole thing but yeah that’s why I’m showing you only this [laughs].” Then he puts it back where it was and says that they should follow him to see what the stage might look like. “I bet all of you thought that I was just going to stand there and sing the national anthem and that’s it [laughs] but well, you were very wrong by the way! [laughs]” and they entered to a big place in the stadium where props where being held and you could see that there was a big pile of wood, a lot of rolled up grass, fake one and some dancers rehearsing. “Here it is! This is where the magic will happen [laughs] Nah but to be honest this is where all the things I’ll be using are being made. There are a lot of stuff prepared for the national anthem, I’m making sure that it will be a performance people will never forget and be proud of it. I’m going to tell a story and as you can see, this grass and materials are going to be made into a big set that I can’t talk about right now because I want you all to tune into the Super Bowl once it’s going to air [laughs] so yeah I hoped you liked this little sneak peak, I do believe more stuff will be revealed as the time goes on and I hope that you love the national anthem performance. Be sure to, uhm follow me on Twitter to check out the new things that are coming and don’t forget to check out my new single ”Beautifully Bizarre”! I love you all and see you soon!” and the video ends with the People.com logo and it merges to a white background and then the cover from Brendon’s album “Love Lost In Vegas” was seen and then below it you could hear the instrumental of “El Diablo”on the background and the video now ends.

Mr. Mendes    2,641

World Wide

MADONNA COMATOSE PRESS RELEASE II

newmadonnawebsite.png

Dear ICON and Fans, 

We are finally getting close to something that is overdue. As you all know, Comatose was supposed to be out almost two months ago. Due to issues with production and events impacting personal lives of members of my recording team, we had to delay the album. You all know that I am not one that likes to delay, however this time, it was absolutely necessary for the sake of the music and the ones that are close to this album. However, in the time that has passed between then and now, we have refined and perfected everything and have put our noses to the grindstone. We have worked day and night and are finally in the literal last days of production. So, as you have all been waiting for, I am pleased to announce that Comatose will finally be released on FRIDAY, JUNE 16! It has been a long time coming my friends. You all have been very patient and I assure you that it will be worth every moment of the waiting. I'm glad to be back. The Queen is ready to retake her crown. 

Love,

M

ALBUM INFORMATION

On Friday, June 16, Madonna will be returning with her 14th studio album, Comatose. The album will be released on a mixture of different editions. These are:

Standard CD (11 Tracks)

Deluxe CD (14 Tracks)

Standard Vinyl (11 Tracks)

Deluxe Vinyl (14 Tracks)

Limited (1000 Copies) Rainbow Vinyl

COMATOSE1.png   COMATOSE3.png

COMATOSE5.png

COMATOSE6.png

COMATOSE8.png (UNCENSORED COVER)

NOTE TO BUYERS: Unless purchased via Madonna.com, the album will come in a black slipcase as the cover of the album has been deemed to risky to display uncensored in stores. Rainbow vinyl slipcase not included, uncensored only. 

Album Track Listing (writers in parenthesis)

Windows (written by Madonna & Stuart Price)

Smoke and Mirrors (written by Madonna, Stuart Price, and John Macgill)

Lost and Found (written by Madonna)

Only When You're Around (written by Madonna)

Comatose (written by Madonna)

Bottom of the Ocean (written by Madonna, John Macgill, and Sarah Anne Holister)

Smoke and Mirrors Interlude 

Danger Zone (feat. Connor Franta) (written by Madonna and Connor Franta)

Black Rose (written by Madonna and Niki Harris)

One Step Ahead (written by Madonna, Niki Harris, and Stuart Price)

Electric (feat. Brendon Urie) (written by Madonna and Brendon Urie)

------------

In Chains (written by Madonna and Anne Holister)

Higher (written by Madonna)

Love Drug (written by Madonna)

Pre-Release Information

The album is available for pre-order at smarturl.it/comatoseM  

Album will be available for streaming on Encore (TM)

Album will be available for download on all major platforms

Released via WILD Records and Warner Bros. Music 

Eglė    977

@Ronlop Can Warner reach out to Lion Babe? Cause, you know, there's a single that needs to be released

908xt0.jpg