Kyoteki

Taylor Swift is trash and doesn't even care anymore about it

4 hours ago, Jae said:

Can ya'll fucking relax. Obviously she's super petty, it's been known jj4 but it's not that big a deal, it's not like Katy was gonna do very well anyway. 

that's not the point. the point was to do something to show katy she's still petty and wants to beat her in any way possible sia4

I expected a response from Taylor after Swish Swish, but this is taking it way too far dead1 My girl needs to stop because I can't stan her like this.

6 hours ago, Yzma said:

This bitch is on my list. Right below Donald Trump and Mike Pence.

uh oh Taylor Swift better run and hide 

tumblr_inline_o80oy6Fmoo1t187d7_500.gif

Why yall mad tho mad5

I love it ny5

This drama makes me live, I aint joining sides either, cuz most of Hollywood is fake as hell with their puffed up arrogance

and contrived personas masking themselves as humble, sweet and relatable people mad5

Just send me good music, I dont care about your lifestyle sob1 Azealia teas fall2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honey, Taylor literally got Lorde to change her album release date because of this rollout. Make no mistake: Taylor was well aware of the date this fell on. This was a big enough deal that she was pla

This puts in perspective how ridiculous those reports that Taylor was "over" this feud are. Everything about her just makes my skin crawl, at this point.

Didn't she just say she wanted to put it behind her? But she goes off and do slimy shit like this. Fuck her and her pathetic stans that are defending this. The very few non hostile stans on this site,

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.