Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

QUINN

Witness: The Tour

On 01/07/2017 at 2:40 AM, QUINN said:

Australia tour dates have been added! She'll be there from the end of July through August of 2018. Tickets go on sale July 19 2017! 💕

URycdxG.jpg

i really wanted to go to the brisbane show, but the prices are crazy, sucks but i have to skip it cry9

She announced the second Adelaide show after I bought Melbourne ticketsdead2 but super excited to see her at Rod Laver Arena for the second time!!

Just now, QUINN said:

Clues in the teasers have pointed to roulette! 

Nnnn jj4 Roulette would have been perfect after an interlude imo

She should open with Witness, I think, truly sets the tone of the tour and era! oprah12 

1 minute ago, Luca. said:

Nnnn jj4 Roulette would have been perfect after an interlude imo

She should open with Witness, I think, truly sets the tone of the tour and era! oprah12 

I think Witness would be too soft for a show opener. Her opening numbers are always really high energy. But we will see!

2 minutes ago, QUINN said:

I think Witness would be too soft for a show opener. Her opening numbers are always really high energy. But we will see!

I can't wait for the SS section though, it'd be an entire act with basketball! cry7 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.