Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

QUINN

Witness: The Tour

"Katy appears straight from the years 80, manages to break the codes, overcome cliches, everything seems possible. Expecional "-Paris Match

"Perry torched the stage with his costume and stunning red scenery, without doubt one of the best parts of the show"-Dailymail.

"Katy is bigger than nature. A fun show, elaborate scenarios in the smallest detail. BC turns from the ceiling to the floor "-La Presse.

"We were amazed at the structure and madness of the show and then seeing how happy she is with everything. Wonderful "-HollywoodLife

"Katy Perry gave a very high quality show, as usual, her show was great. The public is not ready to forget. "-NRJ

On 9/20/2017 at 6:25 PM, Antpampz said:

i got pit tickets... any recommendations on where it the pit is a good spot?

SUPER late, but here's the scoop from others who have gone:

- theres a little staircase around the left side of the small stage: stand near that if you want to be in her path when she leaves the stage to walk through the crowd during Power

- most have said the DZ is not over crowded and encourages you to move around so that you can see more of the show. She is only on the drop zone stage for 1.5 songs, so not a great place to stand for the whole show 

- front of the DZ at the main stage seems to be the best place to stand to see most of the show

hope that helps 💕

30 minutes ago, QUINN said:

SUPER late, but here's the scoop from others who have gone:

- theres a little staircase around the left side of the small stage: stand near that if you want to be in her path when she leaves the stage to walk through the crowd during Power

- most have said the DZ is not over crowded and encourages you to move around so that you can see more of the show. She is only on the drop zone stage for 1.5 songs, so not a great place to stand for the whole show 

- front of the DZ at the main stage seems to be the best place to stand to see most of the show

hope that helps 💕

When's your date? cry1 

5 minutes ago, Pageant Material said:

I'm so jealous cry1 She still hasn't announce PH date oprah1 Although she didn't really announce PWT either until about 4 monts before the show. Have fun! The tour looks fantastic giveup1 

Yaaaas just be patient, I KNOW she will come to you 💕 AND YOU WILL COLLAPSE FROM THE EPICNESS. I'm so excited tho, I am gonna be so annoying for the next month or so until my show lol fall3 

2 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Yaaaas just be patient, I KNOW she will come to you 💕 AND YOU WILL COLLAPSE FROM THE EPICNESS. I'm so excited tho, I am gonna be so annoying for the next month or so until my show lol fall3 

Yeah that was me a month before PWT kii1 I wouldn't shut up about how I'm finally gonna see Katy live lol. 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.