Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

QUINN

Witness: The Tour

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Oh, what did she change it to? moo1 

I was talking about the red one.

I liked that one too, but it didn't go with the rest of the looks imo. This is the new one:

ZQcKSCX.jpg

3 hours ago, QUINN said:

I liked that one too, but it didn't go with the rest of the looks imo. This is the new one:

ZQcKSCX.jpg

I like this one a lot too, it looks really cool. I think the red brings out her eyes, but yeah it doesn’t go with the rest of the outfits as well as the new one.

On 11/2/2017 at 11:19 AM, Merryem said:

seeing her next wednesday! pretty excited

Please rihport back what you think! It looks like quite the show from the pictures i've seen plus her vocals have improved drastically this era so she should definitely deliver!

My show in Sacramento isn't until January ny3 

7 minutes ago, Kenya said:

Please rihport back what you think! It looks like quite the show from the pictures i've seen plus her vocals have improved drastically this era so she should definitely deliver!

My show in Sacramento isn't until January ny3 

Of course ny10 my friends a huge fan so we're all going in a group. From what I've seen so far it looks great! Act 2 is gonna rip my wig clean off jj2 

1 minute ago, Merryem said:

Of course ny10 my friends a huge fan so we're all going in a group. From what I've seen so far it looks great! Act 2 is gonna rip my wig clean off jj2 

hopefully she doesn't get stuck in space during your show like she did in Nashville rip2 

she was awesome! i had a great time. surprisingly my favorite performance was chained to the rhythm but california girls and teenage dream were both amazing. she also called her mom and had such a cute personality :D 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.