Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

QUINN

Witness: The Tour

3 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

I GOT TICKETS cry7 

My show is in LITERALLY one year but I'm excited anyway

I'm really surprised that she announced the European dates so early when they're so far away fall3 but I'm so excitedddd to go. I think I'm gonna go to two of the LA shows. I currently only have tix for one, though. I hate the venue that she's playing at here otherwise I'd try to go to all three trash1 

1 minute ago, QUINN said:

I'm really surprised that she announced the European dates so early when they're so far away fall3 but I'm so excitedddd to go. I think I'm gonna go to two of the LA shows. I currently only have tix for one, though. I hated the venue that she's playing at here otherwise I'd try to go to all three trash1 

Yes I'm surprised too. It's not like she needs a whole year to sell out the venues she's playing lol rip4

Although I am happy she announced the dates early just because I want it to look forward to sha1

My daughter keeps asking how long til Katy comes bc she was 4 when I went to PWT and I promised I'd take her next time but she hasn't even announced Aus tour yet laughcry1

pls Katy come through soon so I can stop this harassment jj4

I really hope she plays Adelaide again. I jet setted off to Melbourne to see PWT, and I'm already travelling for Ariana this year so it will get a bit tedious going interstate again next year. I wanna see her in my hometown!

22 hours ago, Solly said:

I really hope she plays Adelaide again. I jet setted off to Melbourne to see PWT, and I'm already travelling for Ariana this year so it will get a bit tedious going interstate again next year. I wanna see her in my hometown!

I hope so too (for you)! I'm from Melbourne so I think it's safe to say she'll perform here haha. It must be hard living in one of the neglected cities brit2

On 6/9/2017 at 10:56 AM, QUINN said:

I'm really surprised that she announced the European dates so early when they're so far away fall3 but I'm so excitedddd to go. I think I'm gonna go to two of the LA shows. I currently only have tix for one, though. I hate the venue that she's playing at here otherwise I'd try to go to all three trash1 

Probably because of American Idol, because she stops in February and picks them up again at the end of May. Likely when Idol is doing the bulk of filming, or even their live shows.

9 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Probably because of American Idol, because she stops in February and picks them up again at the end of May. Likely when Idol is doing the bulk of filming, or even their live shows.

Yeah I know why they're so far out, I'm just surprised she didn't wait a bit to announce the dates and put them on sale

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.