Kenya

My thoughts on Witness

So I've listened to the album several times, and overall I'm pretty happy with how the album turned out. It's definitely been a rocky start for Katy this era with an underperforming lead single (underperforming in the sense that Katy is known for releasing hits) and shaky 2nd and 3rd single performances. HOWEVER, I think She has delivered a more solid album this time. Theres no song on Witness that I absolutely loathe at the time of release (TD was Who Am I Living For? and PRISM was It Takes Two). I applaud Katy's more mature sound which has been one of her go to critiques for her last two efforts. Though she might not perform as well as her previous eras, she'll be taken seriously as a recording artist in the music industry. 

but god pls woman put on a wig or something i can't take this short hair anymore

ok bye

Just now, RuPaul said:

It's a good Pop album, people and critics are doing the most with it. They need to chill. So far, "Déjà Vu" is my favourite cry4

I love Deja vu, too!

Mind Maze, Bigger than Me, and Roulette are probably my favorite nonsingle tracks

1 hour ago, Kenya said:

So I've listened to the album several times, and overall I'm pretty happy with how the album turned out. It's definitely been a rocky start for Katy this era with an underperforming lead single (underperforming in the sense that Katy is known for releasing hits) and shaky 2nd and 3rd single performances. HOWEVER, I think She has delivered a more solid album this time. Theres no song on Witness that I absolutely loathe at the time of release (TD was Who Am I Living For? and PRISM was It Takes Two). I applaud Katy's more mature sound which has been one of her go to critiques for her last two efforts. Though she might not perform as well as her previous eras, she'll be taken seriously as a recording artist in the music industry. 

but god pls woman put on a wig or something i can't take this short hair anymore

ok bye

It's better than the hair/wig from the album Photoshoot ew1