error404

Katy Perry Plans to Never Grow Her Hair Out Again

She recently mentioned it in her live stream. She said she was always so scared but now that she's done it she doesn't think she'll ever grow it out again fall1 I'm glad it makes her happy but Katy sis please at least wear some weaves sometimes oprah7 This livestream concept is all so interesting!

I actually like her short hair more, it brings attention to her beautiful big eyes, but ofc everyone will guilt trip her into growing it back again despite the fact it is HER head we're talking about. HERS.

Just now, Beaux said:

I actually like her short hair more, it brings attention to her beautiful big eyes, but ofc everyone will guilt trip her into growing it back again despite the fact it is HER head we're talking about. HERS.

I don't think saying that they liked her long hair more than her short hair is guilt tripping her. Stating an opinion and trying to convince her are two different things. Also, I don't think anyone is trying to take the fact that it was her hair away from her? lol