Born This Way

It's a sad state of affairs when...

Newcomer SZA drops an album on the same day as BIG name Katy Perry (who has a huge team of writers and producers to come up with an entire image and era for her) and yet only one of the pair's albums is actually an exceptional, solid piece of work, whereas the other's falls hella short and is mediocre attempt at something fresh and innovative, when in reality it is just for the majority very lacklustre and boring.

Discuss, and decide which shoe fits which artist bey2

9 minutes ago, Born This Way said:

and yet only one of the pair's albums is actually an exceptional, solid piece of work, whereas the other's falls hella short and is mediocre attempt at something fresh and innovative, when in reality it is just for the majority very lacklustre and boring.

Wow, haven't listened to it but SZA really must've disappointed you rih1

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

we should all stan Allie X's COLLXTION II instead, which is out today and produced by herself! all talent all bops! wendy1

we love people who stan talent! whit1

5 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

we should all stan Allie X's COLLXTION II instead, which is out today and produced by herself! all talent all bops! wendy1

Is it really that good? Queen King of bottoms Troye promoted it so i shall give it a spin wendy3

1 minute ago, ajp said:

I may look into Allie X rav3

as far as SZA - is it pronounced Zah or S.Z.A.? maisy

Neither! It's a play on RZA, whose name is pronounced "Riz-uh", so she is "Siz-uh". Think "scissor", but with a slight accent.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With a Justin Bieber avi. Thanks for the kii!

Wow, haven't listened to it but SZA really must've disappointed you

I rather be a delusion than a little racist islamiphobic, anti Semitic fucker like u  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.