Born This Way

It's a sad state of affairs when...

1 minute ago, LanaxGaga said:

Is it really that good? Queen King of bottoms Troye promoted it so i shall give it a spin wendy3

yes! every single song is great yas1 he also cowrote Vintage from it!

Just now, Justin Bieber said:

I know no mercy when it comes to biebs 

2 minutes ago, Justin Bieber said:

I rather be a delusion than a little racist islamiphobic, anti Semitic fucker like u :) 

The delusion is consistent I see sha1

Also, I'll claim the islamophobe (not a real word) I guess, but the others are just untrue sha1

I don't like the faith, but most muslims I've met seem chill sha1

1 minute ago, Rosé. said:

The delusion is consistent I see sha1

Also, I'll claim the islamophobe (not a real word) I guess, but the others are just untrue sha1

I don't like the faith, but most muslims I've met seem chill sha1

It's more efficient to talk with a Stone, so I'm just gonna leave right here

41 minutes ago, Hylia said:

With a Justin Bieber avi. Thanks for the kii!

and "Born This Way" as username. Like I said...transparent as fuck. eve1 

Anyway, I was way more hyped for CTRL than I was for Witness. Surprisingly, Katy was the one who delivered an album I will most likely enjoy for quite a while. SZA's album is okay but the songs are the same type of slow and boring RnB/trap songs everyone else associated with Kendrick Lamar does. Shame...Drew Barrymore is a real diamond though. What a beautiful fucking song!

9 hours ago, Yzma said:

and "Born This Way" as username. Like I said...transparent as fuck. eve1 

Anyway, I was way more hyped for CTRL than I was for Witness. Surprisingly, Katy was the one who delivered an album I will most likely enjoy for quite a while. SZA's album is okay but the songs are the same type of slow and boring RnB/trap songs everyone else associated with Kendrick Lamar does. Shame...Drew Barrymore is a real diamond though. What a beautiful fucking song!

It's actually hilarious that you think I have an agenda against KP, I was legit ready to stan Witness so hard because Bon Appetit and Swish Swish SLAYED me, but the rest of the album except for Witness and Power was dull, boring and very lacklustre cry9

On 6/9/2017 at 6:33 PM, LanaxGaga said:

Is it really that good? Queen King of bottoms Troye promoted it so i shall give it a spin wendy3

This tea rih1

I've stanned That's So Us for months now, so I'm gonna give the album a spin too 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With a Justin Bieber avi. Thanks for the kii!

Wow, haven't listened to it but SZA really must've disappointed you

I rather be a delusion than a little racist islamiphobic, anti Semitic fucker like u  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.