El Goot

Katy: "I want to go back to Katy Hudson."

18921803_1974791289213867_34880980321849

During The Therapist section, Katy started crying while she was being interviewed and stated: "I want to go back to Katy Hudson, sometimes I don't want to be Katy Perry anymore". I'm watching this interview and I'm crying. By far it's her most authentic interview and we can truly see what she thinks about her career. I'll look for the segment later to post it in full.

She just said: "Sorry if anything I sad has been misunderstood. Sometimes I say things that I intend to mean one thing, but they come out and have a whole different meaning.", maybe referencing the Britney breakdown comments @ Grammys.

Oh my god. Okay so this may be inappropriate to say but I love her even more now. It's really hard for a celebrity to really pour themselves out and take responsibility for who they are, negative and positive alike! 

Take notes others!

This is truly heartbreaking. No matter how strong you are, I think it's impossible to go through this kind of backlash unscathed.

I feel really sorry for her, she never had this kind of negativity towards her coming from literally everyone and everything.

I really hope once she starts touring, it will get better. Hopefully the constant fan support and energy will help her get back up.

21 minutes ago, El Goot said:

The girl in your avi has something to learn from our Goddess. bey2

Well... hate to tell you this! But NO LIES DETECTED! 

EDIT: but yes actually I was gonna put *cough* Taylor *cough* but I didn't wanna make this a new Gaga/Madonna thing all over again dead2 

Just to keep it really 100, most of her tears were over authenticity and relationships, and only a few tears were shed over her "katy perry" image. So she wasn't just sobbing over "OMG THE WORLD IS SO MEAN."

that was a little bit of it, though.

People really are doing the absolute MOST to take her down, and I know she doesn't have bad intentions. It's shitty that some of her stuff is getting twisted and misunderstood. She doesn't deserve it at all, and I think it's obvious she's a genuinely nice person.